Staff members in-game name:Viva
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:101152940
Date & Time of incident:

19-03:14

Timezone:AST
Ban Reason:Ban Evasion
How long were you banned for?:999 years
Proof of Ban:https://medal.tv/clips/19172513/d1337HiN3SEN
What happened? (include any proof):so when i had questions i never knew it was agenst the rules to maken another acc and while i was about to ask a qustion and mid qusestion i got banned and i joined a TS and they still sint tell me befor my friend told me so i appolgise for doing that hope you can forgive me

Why should your ban be removed?: i miss the game and i spent a lot of money 

National and Tobybutter845 reacted to this

Edited by VandalVandal2
  • Like 1

um I am confused.

Unfortunately, ban appeals are NOT meant for apologizing. I believe the fact that you simply admitted to ban evading is clearly a reason to -1 this. On top of you admitting to evading, you also said you should be unbanned because you spent a lot of money. Sorry, but just because you donate doesn't mean you are immune to all punishment. Finally, your ban appeal is FULL of typos and consists of one sentence. Unless @Viva can't provide any evidence of this then this appeal shall be denied.

This is Lil Ducky for those that don't know. Anyways...

Simone initially banned you for 2 weeks for MassRDM as seen here: 

lilduckybanrecord.PNG

Your main account was under the name "APOLLO.BUB" when it was banned. Here's a pic of that account at the time:

lilduckymain.PNG

About an hour or so later, you got on the server with this alt-account:

lilduckyalt.PNG

Notice this alt-account has the basically the same exact name as your main account. There is no way that was a coincidence, so I just straight up banned you. 

Here's a pic of his main right now with his alias as "APOLLO.BUB", proving that it is the same account: 

lilduckyaliascheck.PNG

4 hours ago, VandalVandal2 said:

so when i had questions i never knew it was agenst the rules to maken another acc and while i was about to ask a qustion and mid qusestion i got banned and i joined a TS and they still sint tell me befor my friend told me so i appolgise for doing that hope you can forgive me

I talked through the situation with you for 10 minutes before banning you, so you understood what you did wrong. Also like Ting mentioned above, appeals are not for apologies. 

4 hours ago, VandalVandal2 said:

i miss the game and i spent a lot of money 

You could donate $1000 to the server and get banned for breaking rules. It's not going to make a difference in the appeal. If you broke a rule, then you get punished for said rule regardless of your standing. 

• 300 IQ 1