In _game name THATONE THEIF

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_1:1:497947103

Warns: NLR and false warrant RDA

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 87 hrs

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] TRUSTTHEBUTA

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes I was a staff member in other servers and games  

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I am most experienced and skilled I   will try my hardest to solve every report. Also, I have a high tolerance and high patience so any reports I get during my shift  and I have come to familiarize myself with the responsibilities of becoming a member of staff. I realize not all players understand when they have done something wrong, whether that be from not reading the rules or by pure ignorance.  my intellectual skill will benefit the server and for my reputation in it I Will be the best out of everyone. I do my best to help new players out if needed, such as helping with building, raiding, etc. I can handle a sit easily and quick to allow whoever is in the sit to get back to playing on the server and enjoying there time. and that I'm on at random hours, either day or the next day I really don't have an issue with any other players and I generally joke around with most players. I can keep the players calm and under pressure. Also, I can handle things my responsibly Many come to my base asking for advice. I answer their questions regardless of how simple it is. I am also easy to approach. I'm always walking around talking to everyone trying to make fun RP situations. Thank you for reading my application  have a wonderful day 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 7 to 9 hrs a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? yes football and soccer 

Did you read the staff rules?:  THATONE THEIF

HAVE A nice day

Edited by Hydrashark
i had to fix a question

I have not seen you in game, Your application is a bit difficult to read. You didnt read the rules which is my number one thing I check first. You state you want to finish up the sits extremely fast and that other admins take their time with the sits, It is because we want to do the right thing. We dont aim to "get rid of the problem as fast as we can" We want to correct any problems and preventing it from happening in the future. The grammar on your application also shows me you just wanted to get it done and over with without double or triple checking any problems/mistakes you might've made in your application. 

Sorry bud -1

Woof woof

-LASDSheriffDog

Edited by LASDSheriffDog

You are missing a crucial part of your application. Re read the staff rules. Go download grammarly and put your application through it to fix your grammar mistakes etc. 

do /playtime (then your name) to get exact playtime for that section

Edited by StevieT
7 hours ago, Hydrashark said:

Playtime?: one the server 70 hrs

Do /playtime (name) in-game to get your full playtime.

7 hours ago, Hydrashark said:

Did you read the staff rules?: YES a lot 

You missed something.

Your paragraphs aren’t good at all, especially on the English and Grammar side of things. Your whole paragraph is a run-on sentence. Throw it into Grammarly and explain how you specifically could benefit the team.

-1 for now. 

13 hours ago, LASDSheriffDog said:

I have not seen you in game, Your application is a bit difficult to read. You didnt read the rules which is my number one thing I check first. You state you want to finish up the sits extremely fast and that other admins take their time with the sits, It is because we want to do the right thing. We dont aim to "get rid of the problem as fast as we can" We want to correct any problems and preventing it from happening in the future. The grammar on your application also shows me you just wanted to get it done and over with without double or triple checking any problems/mistakes you might've made in your application. 

Sorry bud -1

Woof woof

-LASDSheriffDog

yea this was 2 am in the morning sorry i was a little drunk because it was late

17 hours ago, Hydrashark said:

There is countless reasons on why I think I qualify over most, From my strong conversation skills and being reasonable   to my support on rules,building,tips, questions. I have been through many sits (from past experiences by reporting others) and have seen first hand how to handle things correctly. I have read through the rules countless times to prepare for this moment and have been talking to staff members for their support and tips. I'm on late nights early mornings and whenever I'm free which would help a lot for when others are asleep and players are breaking rules . I can always be around for anything needed by both staff and players. I personally think I would bring a great contribution to the Garnet Family!

Taken directly, word for word from Illusions staff application. Completely plagiarized, I was wondering what the huge shift in vocabulary usage and grammar from the first bit was about. I will say no more.

18 hours ago, Hydrashark said:

i have many reasons why i should become staff first off i am not easy to fool and i'm not saying others are easy to fool i'm just a tough nugget to convince in my last application i was told i need to buff my staff application i'm taking this like an example when someone ask me to buff things up i will buff it up like example someone tells me buff your base i can easy raid i will buff and i mean it i will buff it all the way i will try and i will try and try until its nice i'm just saying i will try hard as staff member i will try the hardest to be up top i will do whatever it takes to do what i have to do next i am always online and you can count on me to get something done and i'm a nice guy to know and like iv'e seen countless staff just doing a sit like a lazy sit i will replace that i will be awake 24/7 i will i been on this server for weeks and i have much experience with commands and when i'm in game i looking at online staff its zero i'm on school days and if no one is on and people are reporting that this guy is  breaking the rules i ill go ahead a take a sit with him well i cant do that if i'm not staff i cant fix things if i'm not staff iv'e scene  people constantly  trying to report people but there is no staff online i ill be on early to late nights i will always do my job right no staff  would have to  constantly tell me no don't do this don't do that i will get it right always i will have mistakes time to time but i we learn to correct and be a perfect staff moderator  doing my job and i will be a nice guy to meet i won't be thatoneguy ill be that nice guy if you don't think i'm a nice guy come talk to me I think i will be a nice member apart the garnet gaming community and ill never waste an opportunity like this to give up if i get declined ill keep going and going until I staff on this server 

I'm sorry what ???? "i have many reasons why i should become staff first off i am not easy to fool and i'm not saying others are easy to fool i'm just a tough nugget to convince in my last application i was told i need to buff my staff application i'm taking this like an example when someone ask me to buff things up i will buff it up like example someone tells me buff your base i can easy raid i will buff and i mean it i will buff it all the way i will try and i will try and try until its nice i'm just saying i will try hard as staff member" 

This obviously took you less time than it is for me to right this response, you "paragraphs" are...... terrible to say the least, and You didn't read the staff rules.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: YES yesterday 

Correct me if im wrong, but you can't reapply in 24 hours?????

2nd reason i that im cool guy i would understand if it was by mistake and ill just warn him but I have more to offer than most other applicants in my strong moral compass. Even when dealing with other staff, I would not allow myself to be forced into punishments that I do not personally agree with. I have a strong ability to be stern but fair in punishments, and I am extremely careful in my decision-making process. As such, I would never accidentally ban someone who didn’t deserve it, nor would I let someone go who deserved punishment

This pretty much states you're going to do what staff are suppose to ? This doesn't separate you from anyone else.

Yeah so -1

• Agree 2