CamG Moderator Application

CamG

-1. A large indicator of how well you will perform on the staff team is based on the effort put into your application. You have exactly two sentences for the essay question, which shows how much effort was put into this. I have no problem with you as a staff member, but this application is lackluster at best. 

Also, simply disagreeing with another staff/player isn't criticism, the agree/disagree was implemented to be a less toxic way to express an opinion. 

Don't take everything so seriously. 

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 3
On 2/15/2020 at 1:50 AM, Kicks said:

Did y'all even read the app? @Spilq2 @Yui_ @Entity.

He put little to no effort into his paragraphs, if you can even call them that. In the first 'paragraph' he doesn't have a single period, except on the end. In total, he has 2 sentences.

Everyone can write 2 paragraphs and look "good enough" for a staff position. Nobody except CamG can do that job better than most of our current staff combined, never put up a fuss and multitask like a PC. That's why I didn't give a damn about his application, because text on your screen doesn't define someone. If you think that staff are only made up of what their application tells you then I'm sorry bud but you've gotta learn some psychology or realize that character is built through what you see and not what you read.

Edited by Entity
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1

I was trying not to respond to the utterly stupid responses people have replied to me with, but alas, here we are.

1 hour ago, Entity said:

Everyone can write 2 paragraphs and look "good enough" for a staff position.

Then why didn't he? If you say it was easy to write 2 paragraphs, how'd he manage to only write 2 run-on sentences?

1 hour ago, Entity said:

Nobody except CamG can do that job better than most of our current staff combined

That's just toxic. You do realize that you are calling the majority of our staff terrible at their jobs right? Not L-Admin like behaviour.

1 hour ago, Entity said:

never put up a fuss and multitask like a PC

huh?

1 hour ago, Entity said:

That's why I didn't give a damn about his application, because text on your screen doesn't define someone

In some ways it does. Ill mention what i mean later.

1 hour ago, Entity said:

only made up of what their application tells you then I'm sorry bud but you've gotta learn some psychology or realize that character is built through what you see and not what you read.

That's probably the worst thing I've heard from a LEAD ADMIN in a while. In what universe do you live in, in order to think that apps don't matter? I could care less if someone is the most qualified, or was one of the best staff this server has ever seen, if they don't put the least amount of effort into their app, they don't deserve it. I cannot believe how people like you fail to see what I mean. Like I said before, if you can't put enough effort to get to 2 paragraphs, you don't deserve the rank. You as a former MANAGER should realize that we have apps for a reason, so people can follow the format and actually start to help the server. Cam has already failed at the first step, and that was probably the easiest.

For people like @Yui_ who are acting like children, words cannot express how amazed I was to find that you called me childish for disagreeing with you. Grow up.

Stop responding, if you really want to take it the next step and let out some pent up stress from whatever is happening back at home, by all means, my DMs are open.

Conway, if you're reading this, I'll take full punishment for this. I'm hoping that this post will stop these children.

@hex @proggy

Can we get a decision?

• 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
14 hours ago, Kicks said:

That's just toxic. You do realize that you are calling the majority of our staff terrible at their jobs right? Not L-Admin like behaviour.

Our staff are good at their job, CamG is fantastic. You just interpreted it in the way you wanted to which is quite sad.

I could care less if someone is the most qualified, or was one of the best staff this server has ever seen, if they don't put the least amount of effort into their app, they don't deserve it.

Yikes.

You as a former MANAGER should realize that we have apps for a reason, so people can follow the format and actually start to help the server

Never was. I only disagreed with your response because it was my opinion. 

Stop responding, if you really want to take it the next step and let out some pent up stress from whatever is happening back at home, by all means, my DMs are open.

when-nick-young-the-basketball-player-met-nick-young-the-meme-body-image-1485378510.jpg?crop=1xw:0.6590777262180975xh;center,center&resize=700:*

You clearly lack a sense of respect and common sense. I don't really understand why everything you respond with has to be toxic and immature, grow up. If you disagree with something don't go and make a whole post trying to make everyone look lesser than you. It's not working my friend, discontinue.

I'll repeat with my OWN opinion that CamG doesn't need a fancy application to be one of our best time staff members. An application doesn't define someone AT ALL which is why I cringed when I read your post. I'm in shock that you would try your hardest to make a point that doesn't make any sense. If someone has an opinion different from yours, it's not the end of the world. I'm surprised Cam left when he did because if he was here then the staff team and the whole playerbase would be so much nicer. But kicks, you're doing quite the opposite.

This is my final post about CamG and his application, I wish no disrespect upon anyone. Just keep your thoughts to yourself.

• Winner 1
  • Disagree 3