Nummy Num Staff Application [DarkRP]

• Re
    • In game name: Nummy Num
      SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:100617428
      Warns: I did not receive any warns.
      Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
      Playtime?: | Nummy Num has played for 25:25:52.
      Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  Yes
      Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Yes
          Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Kicks, Zaroni Pepperoni, Not Cool Kid, and MoldyHotpocket
          Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I do not have past experience as a staff member.
          Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

To start off I am very helpful to people. Before I made this application I helped a person named nate the grate, I helped him set up a shop because he was new to the server and he was very happy when I helped him, now he knows how to be a successful shop owner . I'm also very cool and nice, but can turn serious when it comes to a troll or constant rule breakers and can deal with them in a friendly matter. I can also be very active on TS and the server itself that meaning that I can be a very important part in this staff team. I can respond to tickets most of the time, and help people who are new to the server or help people that are having problems. I also do know a lot of the rules because I have played on other GarnetGaming DarkRP servers and have seen people enforcing and explaining the rules to new players and players who need a refresh of the rules in their minds. I would like to be one of the helpful admins I see on the server :).

Secondly, I'm very dedicated to becoming an admin. I will try my best to help players with problems they are having, I will try to devote most of my time in responding to tickets and meeting the staff team and everyone in it. I will also try my best to help people who are new to the server or darkRP if a player is new my job will be to show that person around the map and show them how to do most things in the server. I will try attend at all the meetings on ts3/discord (if there is any). On another server I took the time to write down each rule and what it meant because I was that dedicated to become an admin. I hope I can be a great addition to the staff team.

Third, I know a lot about computers so if something goes wrong with the server I can try and help to fix it. I saw that a large amount of players do not get high FPS (frames per second) so I told them that they might want to uninstall some addons to boost the FPS and it worked! I even tried running my own darkRP server and got most of the elements to work so I might know some of the errors that occur in the server such as a .lua problem or, a problem with a specific job or NPC.I had this one specific problem with my .lua file and I figured out how to fix it with no help from anyone. I also know a little on how to code if that benefits the server in any way. I hope I can help with errors on the server at any time.

Last but not least, I also have different forms of communication such as: TeamSpeak3, Discord, Skype, Xbox, PS4, and even my cell phone! These are all ways people can contact me if it is an emergency with the server or with a specific problem. Most people may have all of these but I can be active on them most of the time. this may not seem important, but the key thing that comes to me when I apply for staff is communication. If there is an emergency with the server or something you need to be aware of as a staff member the only way other people can talk to you from is the internet, if someone doesn't know you in real life. That is why being active is important and having multiple ways of communication can help you a whole lot when on the staff team. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have never been banned by any server or punished in a bad way.
          Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, this is my first one.
          How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: In the summer I can contribute about 7 or 8 hours, but hours will change when school begins to 4 or 5 hours. 
          If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Yes, I go to school and I enjoy airsofting.
      Did you read the staff rules?: Nummy Num

PostedIn game name:
    Warns:
    Timezone:
    Playtime?:
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
    Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
        Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
        Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
        Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
        Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
        How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
        If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
    Did you read the staff rules?:
    Timezone:
    Playtime?:
    Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
    Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
        Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
        Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
        Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
        Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
        How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
        If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
    Did you read the staff rules?:
Edited by Mr Nummy Num
your welcome fixed playtime and steamid
12 minutes ago, Mr Nummy Num said:

Playtime?: | Nummy Num has played for 25:25:52.

Barely Over the 24 Hour requirement

16 minutes ago, Mr Nummy Num said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: In the summer I can contribute about 7 or 8 hours, but hours will change when school begins to 4 or 5 hours.

EXETREMLY good hours, Especially during the night. Although i'd like to see you pull it off.

14 minutes ago, Mr Nummy Num said:

To start off I am very helpful to people. Before I made this application I helped a person named nate the grate, I helped him set up a shop because he was new to the server and he was very happy when I helped him, now he knows how to be a successful shop owner . I'm also very cool and nice, but can turn serious when it comes to a troll or constant rule breakers and can deal with them in a friendly matter. I can also be very active on TS and the server itself that meaning that I can be a very important part in this staff team. I can respond to tickets most of the time, and help people who are new to the server or help people that are having problems. I also do know a lot of the rules because I have played on other GarnetGaming DarkRP servers and have seen people enforcing and explaining the rules to new players and players who need a refresh of the rules in their minds. I would like to be one of the helpful admins I see on the server :).

Seems Really generic. Most staff have already set a goal on the things you stated here. If you explain what steps you would go through to do this, I'd make this, GWEEN.

18 minutes ago, Mr Nummy Num said:

More than 2 Paragraphs. Looks like you spent ALOT of time in this section. Well done!

19 minutes ago, Mr Nummy Num said:

You do have the required age. It just concerns me that you may be a bit young. How ever this does not affect my Judgement. As long as you do your job good, and effiecient, you'll be fine.

21 minutes ago, Mr Nummy Num said:

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I do not have past experience as a staff member.

This also concerns me. But not too much. Although you may not have the experience of dealing with players, And minges, im sure you can learn off of Mod's and Admin's.

TL;DR: +1. You seem like a good kid, i'd like to see how you do. 

• Like 1
On 7/6/2018 at 10:44 PM, Kicks said:

Barely Over the 24 Hour requirement

EXETREMLY good hours, Especially during the night. Although i'd like to see you pull it off.

Seems Really generic. Most staff have already set a goal on the things you stated here. If you explain what steps you would go through to do this, I'd make this, GWEEN.

More than 2 Paragraphs. Looks like you spent ALOT of time in this section. Well done!

You do have the required age. It just concerns me that you may be a bit young. How ever this does not affect my Judgement. As long as you do your job good, and effiecient, you'll be fine.

This also concerns me. But not too much. Although you may not have the experience of dealing with players, And minges, im sure you can learn off of Mod's and Admin's.

TL;DR: +1. You seem like a good kid, i'd like to see how you do. 

yeah +1 from me dog add me to refs