TGT Ban Appeal

Name: The Great Trixie

In-Game name: Trixie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:221927743

People Involved: Not sure.

Reason You were Banned: Not sure.

Your side of the story: not really sure, I remember getting banned a few months back and that was just it. I wanna come back to the server because I'm starting to get into Gmod again so, here's my appeal. 

Just now, Do You Even R P? said:

Did he check the IPs geolocation to see the location of the router to confirm if it was a VPN or if it was a router in a home?

You think I know that shit, I'm just going by what had been posted on the old forums lmao. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wonder Woman is my bro who used to stay with me. We've since moved and he stays with my father now, while I stay with my mother. He hasn't gotten himself involved with GarnetGaming since, to my knowledge. I never was an alternate account of Wonder Woman, @Grace. It was all just assumptions and I was banned for it. We had spoke with Garnet in the past about it and were fully willing to prove we were not the same person but, he stopped responding and nothing happened after that. As I was never Wonder Woman, and I was banned for his doings, I am making this appeal asking kindly to be unbanned.

-1 You were alting hard via Wonderwomen, The great Trixie and like Cheapskate Dan and another account. Then you would go on the server report someone for something minor and petty then get all your alts to +1.

Garnet IP checked him and found out he was alting.

Like if you want to come back just admit to what you did and maybe you would of had a better chance.

You got banned for ban evading with like 5 alts, you had a massive amount of bans, acted extremely toxic, and used your ults to +1 reports and your own mod app. Garnet exposed you for having the same ip as all the accounts. After being exposed you changed the content of the report you got exposed on to "Due to conspiracy theories started by Garnet, this posts contents have been removed. " You also appealed on multiple ults, one being like a weak ago and one being Laciphet. You acted maliciously, ban evaded countless times and baited people in order to report them.

On your most recent appeal on an alt, you appealed and you got exposed for having your previous steam name as wonder woman. 

On 5/23/2018 at 5:59 AM, Flacko said:

On your most recent appeal on an alt, you appealed and you got exposed for having your previous steam name as wonder woman. 

On 5/23/2018 at 5:59 AM, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

-1 You were alting hard via Wonderwomen, The great Trixie and like Cheapskate Dan and another account. Then you would go on the server report someone for something minor and petty then get all your alts to +1.

Garnet IP checked him and found out he was alting.

Like if you want to come back just admit to what you did and maybe you would of had a better chance.