[Orange] - [Ban Appeal V2]

In-Game Name: Orange

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:119779823

When did the punishment occur?: December of 2017

Warn/Ban Reason: Community Ban, 3 Ban Rule

Who was involved?: Most of the Server

Why should your appeal be accepted?: I know .lua said that I should wait for the ban wipe but if there was one, I'm sure it would've happened by now. While I'm recovering from at least 4 Infected blisters, minor heat burn, and athletes foot. If want to know why, its because of this program called sea cadets, a military program. Basically, if you get up to a certain rank and spend enough time in the program,when you enlist into the armed forces you can get up to an instant E3. Now one of the requirements is going through a 2 week mini boot camp, where you wake up bright and early at 5 to PT, and end up getting to bed at around 9PM, getting barely 8 hours of sleep every night. if you get caught doing anything you aren't supposed to, you were going to PT for a while. Now I passed, but that was borderline hell. I got back home about 8 hours ago and have been sleeping nonstop for the whole ride back home and for a few after I got home. Now I passed and did learn a lot about the navy and some stuff that might be good to incorporate into the navy on the server. Now that I've actually done something challenging, everyone that has "welcomed" me home said that there is something different about my attitude, but it might just be because all of the hair on my head hasn't grown back yet. I met a lot of good people and some Bravo-Foxtrots [a.k.a. Blue Falcons, BFs, etc..]. If anybody wants to see of I've really changed at all, meet me in the TS or add me on steam. I got some money and if this don't get accepted then imma pry buy a new game but if it does, maybe a donator class. Anyways, I think that I may have changed a little bit. If you have any constructive criticism, please leave it below and anything else that could make this application or myself better.

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings): None

I don't understand. Many people on the server do lots of hard work IRL and still manage to play without being banned. It's cool to see you're in work with the military but i think you need to focus more on what you miss about the server and better yet apologize. For this, I'm settling with a -1 until this app is edited with proof that you really want to come back, not complain about injuries sustained at work.