Staff app

DoraAkaHollans

In-game name: 75R RRC CPL Gaheris

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:0:196956504 

Warns: I have two warnings which were for RDM.

Timezone: EST 

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 75R RRC CPL Gaheris played 468:58:57.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 

Past experiences as staff: I have staffed on a Mexican border RP a while back and that’s about it. Unless staffing on discord for chat MOD would count!.

How do you plan on benefiting our server?IYou must want to know how I plan on benefiting the server, so let's get right into it. I plan to work on the server and to see its progress and to make sure that the server is always staying on the right track and to make sure it runs very smoothly for players that are on it. I know what it is going to take and the challenges that I will have to overcome to be a moderator on the server. I understand the time that is going to go into different types of staff situations and that there will always be stress during these situations and I know how to cope with stress so I would be getting things done in an orderly manner providing my best skills and listening skills.

Secondly I plan on enforcing the rules provided and with the knowledge I've acquired over my years of playing coming and going from the server. I also plan on playing during times where staff activity is heavily needed, provided that Garnet Gaming server which is more popular than other MRP servers and receives a variety of players, not all staff is able to be on at certain times in which I could be the only one on or if another staff member is in a sit and can’t help the other players I will be available to that player in need.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? I have been banned once for NITRO self damage with nailgunner class which I did not mean to do. I have learned since that time.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: February 2, 2020

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Monday thru Friday: 3:30PM to 10:00PM - Saturday + Sunday: 5:30PM to 2:00AM

Edited by DoraAkaHollans
16 minutes ago, DoraAkaHollans said:

How do you plan on benefiting our server?IYou must want to know how I plan on benefiting the server, so let's get right into it. I plan to work on the server and to see its progress and to make sure that the server is always staying on the right track and to make sure it runs very smoothly for players that are on it. I know what it is going to take and the challenges that I will have to overcome to be a moderator on the server. I understand the time that is going to go into different types of staff situations and that there will always be stress during these situations and I know how to cope with stress so I would be getting things done in an orderly manner providing my best skills and listening skills.

Secondly I plan on enforcing the rules provided and with the knowledge I've acquired over my years of playing coming and going from the server. I also plan on playing during times where staff activity is heavily needed, provided that Garnet Gaming server which is more popular than other MRP servers and receives a variety of players, not all staff is able to be on at certain times in which I could be the only one on or if another staff member is in a sit and can’t help the other players I will be available to that player in need.

Elaborate on how you are going to do all of this. It just seems like stuff that's required of staff instead of how YOU are going to benefit the server. Also, even though it's too paragraphs it's still too short for my taste.

16 minutes ago, DoraAkaHollans said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will be able to contribute everyday of the week unless sports are in the way, I would be getting on later in the night and will still be contributing to my position.

Please include hours and days you can be on or that you are usually on. 

-1 The only attitude I see of you is mingey. Whether it's in OOC calling people "retards" or just being all-around annoying, you've done it. Which is definitely not a trait of someone who should be on the staff team. After you went to US, I've literally never seen you or hear you except. The only other interaction I've seen from you is either provoking others or being toxic/mingey in OOC. 

5 hours ago, DoraAkaHollans said:

Okay thank you for your feedback!

4 hours ago, DoraAkaHollans said:

I have been making a effort to change!

-1, staff app could be improved in the paragraph section like regret stated. From what i’ve heard/seen you’re not the most mature player around. Also I seems like you’re trying to boost your staff app. Shows impatience to me.

Now don't get me wrong, I think you are a chill guy but from when I knew you from like 1 month ago you were fairly toxic and little bit uncontrolled. 

You have some potential though to become staff but you might have applied too early from your past toxicity, I do not know how much you have changed but I still feel like you rushed in making this. 

In conclusion, I think that if you had waited 1-2 months, while being active and keeping a mature and calm attitude, might've had a better chance than right now in getting accepted.

Good luck.

• Community Director

-1 I do think you are making massive improvements on your behavior since your last application, however I don't think you're at the level a staff member should be at, if you keep up your current behavior, as well as activity, like @Hysteria said - I would have no doubt in saying you would probably have a decent chance at staff. TL;DR Keep improving! You're doing good so far!

3 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

-1 I do think you are making massive improvements on your behavior since your last application, however I don't think you're at the level a staff member should be at, if you keep up your current behavior, as well as activity, like @Hysteria said - I would have no doubt in saying you would probably have a decent chance at staff. TL;DR Keep improving! You're doing good so far!

Thank you for the feedback this is something I wish to be apart of in the future so I'm going to keep on striving forwards!