Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff
Your in-game name: Conway
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:138807332
In-game name of reportee: Ting
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:5581624
Date & Time of incident: 9:30 PM EST
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): 

Ting's behavior over the course of the past few days has been extremely unprofessional directed at other staff, higher or lower. Staff rules clearly state to be a role model, and to be respectful to all members. 

8NVYvG5.png

p95YCmd.png

IIqG4Fw.png

EDIT: I made it abundantly clear to Ting that - Im not gunning for a demotion or punishment of any kind! I just link the rules to make a point that they are apart of the staff rules. @RegretTheManEater

Edited by AlexConway
  • Cringe 2
  • Disagree 7

Ok, as I literally told you about 15 minutes ago, you need to have tougher skin. None of those two messages are directed negativity towards anyone.

6 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

8NVYvG5.png

This was taken out of context. D Rose, who I consider a good friend on this community, had teleported one of our Neofits during sims for a second time. A SECOND TIME. It was funny at first, Kruger (the Neofit) was a driving force on his team, and he had been teleported during a gun fight. A bunch of us in TS had laughed it off. But then during the NEXT sim, D Rose had teleported him AGAIN. We all laughed even more, and I posted that in staff chat. STAFF CHAT. Staff chat is OOC, it is meant for staff to communicate. Because we are friends, I decided to causally roast him. ANYONE who knows me knows that I like having fun with my friends by messing around. D Rose is included in that. Again, you cant take things out of context (which is what I told you).

17 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

p95YCmd.png

As you can see from the text box, you had just warned Hin falsely. I thought it was ridiculous that you just warned him without me reporting. So, i approached you in staff chat. again, a place where only STAFF can discuss, and wondered why you warned him. Was it rude? a bit, because I honestly don't think of you as a friend, and I am going to defend my friends from false warns. When I wanted you brought in front of Aidan, you admitted to taking things out of context. After what I had told you what happened (Which you should have brought me to explain because I was involved) you said something like "Hell, imma even +1 [the appeal]"

25 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

IIqG4Fw.png

Ill leave this one short because im tired and I have said it before. I am being respectful in my own way. You don't know me, I don't talk to you and i don't plan on it. People who I talk with know my sense of humor and the people who know it are mostly staff. People like Joe, Aidan, Kendal,D Rose, they are all people that i roast in STAFF CHAT ONLY. I would understand if the D Rose comment was posted in OOC, because it looks bad to have a staff member call someone retarded in OOC. but it wasnt in OOC. It was in a chat box that I am able to access quickly and is (mainly) filled with friends that understand my humor.

As a final remark, I will stop any and all of these JOKES in staff chat. If you thought that it looked bad, I would have liked to know earlier. As I have posted in all my staff apps, I have grown and have even more room to grow. It would have helped if you went to me directly, not on the forums, and told me that you think what I was saying is wrong. I dont think anything that I said should constitute a "Demtion/removal of rank.

• Like 5
  • 300 IQ 1

-1 - But, let me explain.

Ting is extremely incompetent most of the time. Even though I don't think Ting should've been staff, the community sees him as one which says something. And just because Ting says RETARD to D Rose or calls you slow, which were most likely jokes but can be taken differently, doesn't mean that he should be removed. Not to mention this is only over the past couple of days. Like Huskaii said, you don't show an example of someone who's a positive role model on members of the community. The staff team has this kind of effect on it now, where people think they can do whatever they want and not get removed or have consequences. Which is pretty much true. The last staff members to be removed were Jer and Millerjerm. Jer had to get 6 WARNS to get removed from the staff team and MIller Jerm showed extreme immaturity and inactivity. 

EDIT: Turns out Conway just wanted to have a punishment. If he gives more evidence I think I might change my mind depending on the evidence, but until then it's still a -1.

@Alex Conway Ah, Sorry for the misunderstanding then.

Edited by RegretTheManEater
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Alex Conway said:

EDIT: I made it abundantly clear to Ting that - Im not gunning for a demotion or punishment of any kind! I just link the rules to make a point that they are apart of the staff rules.

If you don’t want him punished why make a report

• 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
  • Community Director
1 minute ago, VibesAlt said:

If you don’t want him punished why make a report

It means I'm not requesting a specific punishment, ie a demotion. Regret had thought I specifically wanted him removed. Which I don't - I'm satisfied with any punishment management deem, IF they do.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Cringe 1

I am not going to -1 or +1 

With that being said. The situation had happened twice with me because of a mix up of names, when it happened i hadn't taken it as a joke at first.  I had mixed up two peoples names, when this happened i said sorry to the person and returned them and then the comment was made in staff chat. 

Edited by D_Rosee

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines