Money Printer XP Boost.

Berry3

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] Money printers right now, give a very low amount of XP even while VIP. Personally, I have had days where I just sit back in a base with a few money printers for 10 hours straight, and won't even level up once. People can make millions from money printers and level up maybe once or twice. Although meth is more XP sided and can be a fix. I feel that money printers shouldn't give that low of an XP amount. I'm not sure if this is correct or not, but from what i've heard, the more amount of money you have in a printer, the more xp you gain. This is just an unsafe alternative, seeing that if the server crashes you end up losing a great amount of money. 

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] More XP from money printers can help newer players reach higher levels faster, and become dedicated to the server. This would also promote basing, which many players do not do anymore. Although seeing what proggy was able to do, getting almost 80 levels in a week or 2, off just printers. The problem is, that just 2 printers does not supply enough XP to farm only printers.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] None.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

+1 Personally I have experienced this myself, although not a few printers, for about 2 weeks straight I grinded 15+ printers without cease, no joke. Which brought me from about 40 to 85, however it is rather difficult to have the amount of printers I was able to attain, without alts that is. I personally think it's a little insane, I spent probably 180+ hours during those two weeks simply pressing E on printers. 

1 hour ago, Berry3 said:

but from what i've heard, the more amount of money you have in a printer, the more xp you gain.

This is true to a degree, say you save about 50000 in one printer, it will still yield the same amount as if you'd collected 1000 50 times. I haven't done exact math but I've done some testing. Although this is some a lot of players like to do including myself, store 50-200k in the printers then collecting in mass. It saves a huge amount of time.

Although you CAN grind it out, the XP yield is very little, if you compare hours to XP its a little insane. 180 hours= around 50 levels again, depending on level since the EXP requirement differs. The server offers up to prestige 10 however unless you have HIGHLY dedicated players, 4-5 constantly trying to buy printers just for ONE person to collect them. However I also believe the prestiege system needs a rework but this a different topic. 

On 3/9/2020 at 9:23 PM, Vaelex said:

Although this is some a lot of players like to do including myself, store 50-200k in the printers then collecting in mass. It saves a huge amount of time.

That could be a big problem if you buy printers and you collect in bulk because if the player leaves then bye bye printers and bye bye uncollected money.

On 3/9/2020 at 7:37 PM, Berry3 said:

This would also promote basing, which many players do not do anymore

Huh, I always felt that people stayed in their bases for way too long.

I wish everything that had to do with XP was reconfigured actually like what was previously mentioned in a cancelled eco reset by Garnet. That's why I -1 this because just adding more XP gain from printers is a little boring as I feel that DarkRP isn't really meant to be printer farming simulator and more roleplay you know?

1 minute ago, Entity said:

That could be a big problem if you buy printers and you collect in bulk because if the player leaves then bye bye printers and bye bye uncollected money.

Huh, I always felt that people stayed in their bases for way too long.

I wish everything that had to do with XP was reconfigured actually like what was previously mentioned in a cancelled eco reset by Garnet. That's why I -1 this because just adding more XP gain from printers is a little boring as I feel that DarkRP isn't really meant to be printer farming simulator and more roleplay you know?

I can agree with you on that but with the xp gaining system they should also include jobs and how much xp is earned differently than other jobs but i get the whole boring thing but like with xp say you go out and do what your job is and come back with lets say 50k and grab it there should be a boost in xp from certain amounts of money in the printer like thats what i sorta imagine 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Entity said:

because just adding more XP gain from printers is a little boring as I feel that DarkRP isn't really meant to be printer farming simulator and more roleplay you know?

Well on garnet, there are 2 primary ways to level up and or make money. This if primarily printer farming, it is hard to rp when you have no jobs due to the poor amount of XP given by money printers.

• 1 month later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.

• Winner 1