Garnet Gaming Mafia | Main Game

Wait wait, Buddha is dead??? He was like a son to me.... I swear it was an inside joke! It's a shame we don't have a detective anymore to investigate further. On that note I agree with @huskaii, Ting was very fast to accuse Regret! And there's this!!

18 hours ago, Ting said:

ok. I see you trying to get away with it, Ik who im going to follow over these next weeks.

Look! He was talking to Buddha! Ting followed Buddha to his home and killed him in cold blood! To the gallows with the murderer!

• 300 IQ 1

look, all im saying is I said i was the doc, and i was right, i tried to say ting that round and budha got targeted :(. Gonna be saving my self tonight, sorry guys. However im starting to think it may actually be Ting, think we should vote him off tonight. If that does not work out its Mr Dan for moving suspicion onto him.

Edited by JoeBudden
1 minute ago, JoeBudden said:

look, all im saying is I said i was the doc, and i was right, i tried to say ting that round and budha got targeted :(. Gonna be saving my self tonight, sorry guys. However im starting to think it may actually be Ting, think we should vote him off tonight.

I only followed Buddha because he had been accusing people. I didn’t witness him die because i was busy being asleep. I literally do nothing but sleep. 

2 minutes ago, ThetaKek_ said:

Are we seriously only targeting Ting? Im Dream also tried targeting Dan.

You come to me, on the day of my daughter's wedding, accusing me of being in the Mafia? I'm not even Italian, I'm Polish... I would never sit at a table with those pasta eating fucks

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Dan Gardner said:

You come to me, on the day of my daughter's wedding, accusing me of being in the Mafia? I'm not even Italian, I'm Polish... I would never sit at a table with those pasta eating fucks

Getting real defensive aren't we Dan MAFIA Gardner.

7 minutes ago, RegretTheManEater said:

wait, can I not heal myself? That’s BS, if you ask me bro

You have to PM me when you want to use your power. That includes healing yourself. You are dead. You cant heal yourself while dead.

• Like 1