SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:50454887
Warns: no
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: StimulusNRG has played for 324:12:56.  😕
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] ya
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] no
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] proggy
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on here for like a year
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] you should choose me because I actually know all the rules.  I already know how to staff so I dont even need to be trained.  Im very chill and able to handle situations that get out of hand very easily without getting stressed.  I am usually on late nights also.

on top of that, I am very experienced in rping.  I am friends with most of the staff already as they know me and a lot of members in the community know me as well.   this allows me to moderate easier as most of the players already know me and know im reasonable and not out to punish players.  im super fair and always have been.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details   no
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes like a year and a half ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: enough
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? im a music producer
Did you read the staff rules?: StimulusNRG

Edited by Stimulusnrg
  • Forums Moderator
3 hours ago, Stimulusnrg said:

I
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] you should choose me because I actually know all the rules.  I already know how to staff so I dont even need to be trained.  Im very chill and able to handle situations that get out of hand very easily without getting stressed.  I am usually on late nights also.

Like everyone else said, beef the paragraphs up please. Try to aim for 2 5-7 sentence paragraphs. 

3 hours ago, Stimulusnrg said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply? proggy

I trust proggy and if he recommended you to apply then I'll +1 after you fix the paragraphs.

-1 until fixed.

Edited by eli_
  • Agree 1

-1 How long ago have you been staff. Lots of things changed and you should sill be trained. Also make sure you have 2 paragraph for your app.

"    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on here for like a year
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] you should choose me because I actually know all the rules.  I already know how to staff so I dont even need to be trained.  Im very chill and able to handle situations that get out of hand very easily without getting stressed.  I am usually on late nights also."

• Agree 1

+1 From me, though I know, and see this guy constantly interacting with the community. He often times plays as a Hobo which is probably one of the most RP interactive classes there is. He will Duplicate one of his hobo huts, and just chill out with 4-5 people sometimes even more. He knows the rules, without a doubt and his staffing will be on par if not better than most. However Stimulus, I would like to see those paragraphs buffed a little bit.