(ABMC) Gerrard

In-game name:(ABMC) Gerrard
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/id/HawtMamma/
Warns:None on this server 
Timezone:CST 
Playtime?:18  hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]:Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]: Yes I can use Fraps or OBS
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] John Paul 家庭
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]:Have been Moderator on two minecraft servers(BadlandsMC, and TosCraft), I am currently a moderator  on the Official ABMC Sandbox server
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:I should be chosen over other candidates for various reasons. I have quite a bit of experience for when it comes to running and administrating servers, whether it'd be just fixing bugs in the server or dealing with hackers. I have IT experience as well, I interned at a few local (Vocational)  schools helping students understand the basic concept of networking and cyber security. This includes attending cyber security competitions through the air force and making it to the finals.

I am also a VFX editor, so I can edit or create just about any kind of video you would need for the server. My editing software(s) are After effects, Sony Vegas Pro, and Abobe Premiere Pro. I have extreme dedication for whatever I enjoy doing, which in this case is VFX and administrating servers on any kind of game or platform. I am extremely friendly and easy to get along with, I have had no problems with anyone on the server. I know how to handle various situations involving fail rp. Even being staff I would interact with the players and have fun with them, without abusing my powers.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned from two servers for RDM, my explanation is I was 13 and felt like killing people for some reason I am much more mature now.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:This is my first attempt for this server 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Weekdays I can dedicate around 4-6 hours at night, during the weekends I can dedicate around 8-10
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?VFX editing, working out, and practicing military drill
Did you read the staff rules?:(ABMC) Gerrard (Parkinson)