Pug in a tub - Staff Application

On 4/4/2020 at 11:26 PM, JesseN said:

+1

-Reasons-

Active, Decent Application (Paragraphs could be split), Seems Mature, Only good encounters.

Hope to see you on the staff team soon!

On 4/4/2020 at 11:51 PM, HOT-GIRL said:

+1 It would be great to have you on the team. and you truly know your in game rules.

On 4/4/2020 at 11:18 PM, MeLikeFood said:

+1 seen you in game a lot and have not had personally any bad encounters with you

On 4/5/2020 at 6:18 AM, StevieT said:

+1 I don’t know you, or heard of you. But you have good intentions. You seem mature but I would have to see it for myself in person. Your paragraphs could be split so it’s two separate  ones (unless my phone makes them look like one big one). Good luck and  I’m on today maybe I can raid you

On 4/5/2020 at 3:18 PM, azzaziel said:

seen you around, running shops and other things and a good app i have no real reason to -1 so i will give you a +1 good luck dude hope to see ya on the team!

I hear great things about you, I mightve ran into you a few times but not much and haven't had any bad experience with you. There's a few things here that kinda bother me a little bit.

On 4/5/2020 at 6:24 AM, Pug_in_a_Tub said:

also sorry for my paragraphs they I couldn't indent

On 4/5/2020 at 6:22 AM, Pug_in_a_Tub said:

hey  get on soon so many people are rdming and whatnot and the 2 staff on aren't doing any sits ;-;

Reason these bother me as why was brought up to forums on your application, This couldve been talked with staff in teamspeak, or the staff were currently busy doing other reports.

And especially 

On 4/5/2020 at 6:19 AM, Pug_in_a_Tub said:

I'LL WRECK UU 

I wouldn't understand why you would post this on your application but overall you seem to be well known in the community.

+1

-LASDSheriffDog

Edited by LASDSheriffDog