Age [minimum 15 y/o]:15
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_1:1:512281233
Warns: 0
Timezone:GMT-5
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:No
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Sorta
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes 
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]None
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]I manged my own servers or used to then i stopped 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I want to make servers funner to play on and have everyone feel welcomed including little kids. I find that im pretty decent at looking over my own communities and helping players that dont know their way around games or how to do certain things.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I got banned  for 30 minutes on a darkrp server for Arresting somebody that was doing some bad things 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: never 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:however long you'd need me but i'd say 12pm-7:30pm since we all have online classes i will have to get my work done if it gets done earlier i will be online earlier 

-1 I have almost never seen you what so ever and have no clue if you play RU or US. Also this app is terribly made and you're missing tons of information. Aka you didn't post any playtime and just said no and you clearly don't have the 2 paragraphs needed for a proper app. Also I don't think it's a good idea to have your first post ever on the forums be a staff application. I'm glad you managed your own servers but that's not enough for me as you might still be new to the current rules and how to properly handle sits. If you play the server more and post on forums more I will be happy to +1 but as of now you're not known enough for people to accurately tell of your character. Best of luck playing the server and hope to see you more active on forums but as stated before -1

14 minutes ago, Yeet_yotie said:

The fuck you mean “no?”

-1 I’ve literally never seen you. You don’t want to show your hours which means you probably have less then 75. You have about two sentences for your two PARAGRAPHS. Your paragraphs don’t explain except making the server more fun for little kids. Overall, you’re clearly not someone that should be on the staff team. Maybe wait a little bit before applying.

I have no idea who you are, try to get a bit more well known. Also your two paragraphs are severely lacking content.

36 minutes ago, Yeet_yotie said:

I don't think this is what we're looking for in a staff member. Just answer the question, it's pretty simple.

2 hours ago, Yeet_yotie said:

-1 I have never seen you on EVER. Plus you dont even meet the minimum time for staff. Plus you only put one or two sentences. 

On 4/6/2020 at 10:09 AM, Yeet_yotie said:

Is this a joke? You can see that you need a MINIMUM of 75 hours and you have 0 playtime on the MRP server?

On 4/6/2020 at 10:09 AM, Yeet_yotie said:

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

You wrote one sentence on how you would help the server. You should really put more than 5 minutes into a staff app .

Edited by Sim_One