DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Acer - Hacking

shrimp

1 minute ago, shrimp said:

Quick sure, but 1/3 of a second?

It's possible I hit a headshot on Foxxx also. Like I said the video doesn't really show everything that happened. I'm not very sure about the situation myself, it wasn't a very memorable moment tbh. Two people lined up, when one of them gets killed it's very easy to kill the second, escpecially when the second one is GRU and gets melted no matter what.

2 minutes ago, Romulus said:

So not only have you changed your story but you have come up with another one, yknow what ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Lets say Fox was standing right behind regret as you sprayed, in the clip it takes less than a second for you to kill both, even if you got a double headshot on regret you wouldnt have been able to kill fox in that short amount of time (less than a second).

Why can I not kill Foxx in that amount of time? I've melted GRU just like that multiple times. When you kill an enemy you don't usually stop shooting the second you kill them, most of the time you fire a couple more shots due to reaction time being off. I fired shots after without even meaning to, and killed him in the process.

4 minutes ago, Acer said:

I'm not saying the bullet went through him Mark. I'm saying that they were lined up and I killed them both that quickly cause they were lined up

26 minutes ago, Acer said:

My conclusion is that I collateralled you guys

You just said you shot them quickly but before you said you collateralled them. Seems like your changing you story alot

Edited by Duglas
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Duglas said:

You just said you shot them quickly but before you said you collateralled them. Seems like your changing you story alot

When I was going with the Orsis story I said I collateralled them. I changed that because it was proved to be impossible. I started my new response with the AEK theory, which I have never stated that I collated them. I'm just trying to say that they were lined up, and I killed them both extremely fast because they were lined up bruh.

You guys need to remember, I have no evidence of what happened on my part. I'm trying to go off of my memory of the incident, which isn't very good because it wasn't very memorable. I'm trying to come to the best conclusion that is in my favor given the evidence at hand. 

Just now, Acer said:

When I was going with the Orsis story I said I collateralled them. I changed that because it was proved to be impossible. I started my new response with the AEK theory, which I have never stated that I collated them. I'm just trying to say that they were lined up, and I killed them both extremely fast because they were lined up bruh.

You say they were lined up but I just posted a video proving its not possible with a AEK

Just now, Duglas said:

You say they were lined up but I just posted a video proving its not possible with a AEK

Mark. I'm not saying I shot through Regret. I'm saying that I killed regret and killed Foxxx right after cause they were lined up

1 minute ago, Acer said:

Why can I not kill Foxx in that amount of time? I've melted GRU just like that multiple times. When you kill an enemy you don't usually stop shooting the second you kill them, most of the time you fire a couple more shots due to reaction time being off. I fired shots after without even meaning to, and killed him in the process.

The AEK with Magnum Rounds has Recoil that wouldn't make sense to melt someone that quickly after a kill, You'd need Anti-Recoil scripts to pull it off.
The AEK without Magnum rounds, Also has a decent Aim spread, As Gythem is able to kill Regret with a very meticulusly placed headshot, especially against PDSS Models, But then Spraying me down also takes longer than 20 frames.

you're digging yourself a deeper hole by widening the array of Hacks you could have been using.

Just now, Homast said:

The AEK with Magnum Rounds has Recoil that wouldn't make sense to melt someone that quickly after a kill, You'd need Anti-Recoil scripts to pull it off.
The AEK without Magnum rounds, Also has a decent Aim spread, As Gythem is able to kill Regret with a very meticulusly placed headshot, especially against PDSS Models, But then Spraying me down also takes longer than 20 frames.

you're digging yourself a deeper hole by widening the array of Hacks you could have been using.

The recoil gets more and more as you shoot through the mag. I'm gonna assume that this was at the beginning of the mag. You can most definitely control recoil with the aek pretty easily, especially starting with the first 10 or so bullets.

1 minute ago, Romulus said:

Because it is less than a second with an AEK, im sure you are aware of the firerate of an AEK, I know you arent that dumb. Theres no way in hell you couldve gotten four concurrent headshots in a row, with the AEK Firerate, and Recoil, while they were both moving. And on the topic of their Hitboxes the chance to get two headshots on two of the most weird Head hitboxes on the server is exponentially high due to their movement, It really just doesnt add up. You are grasping at straws at this point to try and find one that fits your story.

All I needed was one headshot on regret to kill him. I didn't even need to headshot foxx to melt him that quickly because GRU models get melted extremely fast medium and close range, and that seemed to be around medium range.