Acer - Hacking

shrimp

Just now, Acer said:

The recoil gets more and more as you shoot through the mag. I'm gonna assume that this was at the beginning of the mag. You can most definitely control recoil with the aek pretty easily, especially starting with the first 10 or so bullets.

Not with Magnum Rounds you can't, We've also tested, and from that distance, It takes him a good 5 seconds to even get close to killing me without Magnum rounds.
Unless Again, You're using Anti-Recoil Scripts.

2 minutes ago, Romulus said:

Because it is less than a second with an AEK, im sure you are aware of the firerate of an AEK, I know you arent that dumb. Theres no way in hell you couldve gotten four concurrent headshots in a row, with the AEK Firerate, and Recoil, while they were both moving. And on the topic of their Hitboxes the chance to get two headshots on two of the most weird Head hitboxes on the server is exponentially high due to their movement, It really just doesnt add up. You are grasping at straws at this point to try and find one that fits your story.

Romulus it's very stressful when you are being accused of cheating, especially on a level at the forums. I'm 14, of course I'm grasping at the straws because I don't wanna get banned from this server. I loooove playing this server, even if I haven't recently, I still care about the community and the server.

1 minute ago, Acer said:

The recoil gets more and more as you shoot through the mag. I'm gonna assume that this was at the beginning of the mag. You can most definitely control recoil with the aek pretty easily, especially starting with the first 10 or so bullets.

You can control recoil but when you are using full on a AEK from that distance its not that easy to pull back to someones head

Just now, Homast said:

Not with Magnum Rounds you can't, We've also tested, and from that distance, It takes him a good 5 seconds to even get close to killing me without Magnum rounds.
Unless Again, You're using Anti-Recoil Scripts.

Everything you are testing is theoretical. Nothing will ever be in the same exact situation, with the same exact RNG, with the same exact people and same exact health and everything. Simulations are not the same when it comes to this shit

Just now, Duglas said:

You can control recoil but when you are using full on a AEK from that distance its not that easy to pull back to someones head

That's true, but when it takes only one shot to kill regret, that one shot isn't insanely hard to hit. The aek when shooting GRU models seems to be completely accurate at almost every distance, Take the aek and a GRU from the same exact distance and I gurantee you will kill them fast. Like I said, with every single simulation it will never be the exact same as those conditions in the evidence.

1 minute ago, Acer said:

Romulus it's very stressful when you are being accused of cheating, especially on a level at the forums. I'm 14, of course I'm grasping at the straws because I don't wanna get banned from this server. I loooove playing this server, even if I haven't recently, I still care about the community and the server.

you came into TS saying how you wished you didnt spend 400 hours on this "shit server"

Just now, Duglas said:

you came into TS saying how you wished you didnt spend 400 hours on this "shit server"

I didn't call it a shit server. I said I regret spending that amount of time when I could have spent it better

I’m going to switch to a -1, this proves nothing, we don’t know 

1- where fox was

2- what health fox was on

3- the firerate (was it broken or not)

4- was he scoping in to increase accuracy

and also this is one clip, we can’t just see this and ban on it, it would set a bad precedent for other reports

here is a shot I got just today, it shows how almost anything is possible

https://streamable.com/u94kkn

this is something we also have to consider, the spray, I was just shooting into the fog, I didn’t even see the guy until I showed it to other people, but it shows how out of wack the spread is, and a stray shot or 2 can take someone out.

Edited by Captainswag
  • Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Duglas said:

I gurantee I didn't call it a shit server, because I live in an apartment with my grandmother, and she would beat my ass if I said that.

5 minutes ago, Acer said:

https://streamable.com/f6syuj

Here is the video of an attempted spray transfer. While the recoil was fairly simple to control as my crosshair stays on the chest, the aimspread is much to high to actually kill him in that time. GRU models are all body shots, so it was not a headshot. Romulus did the same test with suppressor and it's the same deal.

Just now, Acer said:

Nothing will ever be in the same exact situation, with the same exact RNG

You claimed you're controlling the Recoil though, Recoil is pretty much a standard pattern, Not CSGO Standard, But It's either a straight line, Or a Wide ass cluster.
Rifles tend to be that Straight line.
Here's romulus trying to melt a moving GRU at the similar range
https://streamable.com/opkpmg

-1, At first it looks suspicious but there's so many possibilities that i don't feel comfortable +1ing it's highly possible this was just a lucky shot he got from spraying, or what if fox was already @ 5 hp or sum shit and a bullet flew off and hit him while he was spraying regret. The Number of things that could of happen is too large. Also what happened to needing a sufficient amount of evidence before banning someone. We're basing this whole report off of 1 clip that doesn't show the whole situation. There is obviously vital pieces of information and action missing, without this i just don't see how a decision could be made. I Strongly advice @AwesomeAidan to think about the precedent it would set to ban someone base off of one clip that is just "sus". If its going to be okay to ban off of one clip then there's going to be a huge problem in the future.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Gythem said:

https://streamable.com/f6syuj

Here is the video of an attempted spray transfer. While the recoil was fairly simple to control as my crosshair stays on the chest, the aimspread is much to high to actually kill him in that time. GRU models are all body shots, so it was not a headshot. Romulus did the same test with suppressor and it's the same deal.

I already responded to this, and I knew you guys would try to do that. Simulations will never be the same as that RNG in that exact situation, a simulation will never be reliable enough to come to a concrete result

Just now, Homast said:

If Foxxx was anywhere BUT next to Regret, It makes it nigh impossible to hit the clip he did in the manner he did.

There is no evidence to where Foxxx was, and to my memory which is all I'm going off of at this point, foxx was right behind him