Acer - Hacking

shrimp

@AwesomeAidan @eXg-Buddha @JimTrash Please lock this thread until staff can come to a conclusion. None of the replies, including from Acer himself, are helpful to your final decision.

The evidence supplied is from before the tickrate was changed. It is entirely possible to fire off more than one AEK bullet in a single second. (600 RPM / 60 seconds = 10 bullets per second - potentially fluctuated by the tickrate even further up or down)

Simply put, -1. The evidence provided isn't sufficient enough. We lack vital information like the position of Acer and the position of Foxx.

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, Acer said:

a simulation will never be reliable enough to come to a concrete result

Worked for Silos Ban Appeal didn't it, Absolving that it was possible the shot could have been made.

So far we've tested extensively and we're coming to the conclusion that You need external assistance to kill both people in the time frame you did.

3 minutes ago, Homast said:

Worked for Silos Ban Appeal didn't it, Absolving that it was possible the shot could have been made.

So far we've tested extensively and we're coming to the conclusion that You need external assistance to kill both people in the time frame you did.

The position of me was still unclear, the guy far away could have been me, might not have been me, I stated that I thought it was me, it might have been. It might not have been, there really is no way to tell how far away or close I was. I know I know I'm "changing my story" again. I thought it was me, it might not be, it might be, we don't really know.

Just now, Acer said:

The position of me was still unclear, the guy far away could have been me, might not have been me, I stated that I thought it was me, it might have been. It might not have been, there really is no way to tell how far away or close I was. I know I know I'm "changing my story" again. I thought it was me, it might not be, it might be, we don't really know.

We can test for the positions of every MSOR seen then.

10 minutes ago, Acer said:

I already responded to this, and I knew you guys would try to do that. Simulations will never be the same as that RNG in that exact situation, a simulation will never be reliable enough to come to a concrete result

There are exact statistics and percentages within the F2 menu of CW 2.0.

Here are the best attachments for recoil and aimspread control on the AEK.

https://imgur.com/a/vwjO8x6

When tested by Romulus, it is still impossible to hit from that distance, while spraying.

Edited by Gythem2
2 minutes ago, Homast said:

We can test for the positions of every MSOR seen then.

With the quality you can't tell for sure what the actual playermodels were, other than the obvious 2GA. Personally, I can't actually tell if there is a RR in the video

4 minutes ago, Acer said:

With the quality you can't tell for sure what the actual playermodels were, other than the obvious 2GA. Personally, I can't actually tell if there is a RR in the video

We assume you are headglitching from the spot seen in my video, as we can't see you but rather the bloodstain from the direction you shot Regret and Fox. It's also the closest you could've possibly been without being seen.

Edited by Gythem2
1 minute ago, Gythem said:

We assume you are headglitching from the spot seen in my video, as we can't see you but rather the bloodstain from the direction you shot Regret and Fox

Every single part of the simluations are theoretical, therefore unreliable.

• Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Acer said:

If you're not the one headglitching, Then you're Shooting Almost out of render with an AEK, Which in itself, would make it shooting foxx out of render should he be behind Regret.

1 minute ago, Acer said:

3 minutes ago, Gythem said:

It's also the closest you could've possibly been without being seen.

Of course you could've been to the left of Regret but that would prove even further that you have some sort of aimbot/recoil to transfer to Fox, and it's clear you are at some distance from Regret just based off the sound made from your AEK.

However I do believe the ban should NOT go through until we gather more evidence. But I'll tell you now you've been suspected to be cheating for a while.

1 minute ago, Homast said:

If you're not the one headglitching, Then you're Shooting Almost out of render with an AEK, Which in itself, would make it shooting foxx out of render should he be behind Regret.

Why couldn't I have been right next to regret on the left?

Just now, Gythem said:

Of course you could've been to the left of Regret but that would prove even further that you have some sort of aimbot/recoil to transfer to Fox, and it's clear you are at some distance from Regret just based off the sound made from your AEK.

However I do believe the ban should NOT go through until we gather more evidence. But I'll tell you now you've been suspected to be cheating for a while.

Like I said with the amount of damage GRU models take in so little time, flicking over to a GRU and capping it wouldn't be very hard.

Just now, Gythem said:

The blood stain definitely comes from the left-center, meaning you are in front of him, a bit to the left. 

Blood stains are reliable? The blood stain is on his chest yet we are saying it was a headshot

Just now, Acer said:

Like I said with the amount of damage GRU models take in so little time, flicking over to a GRU and capping it wouldn't be very hard.

GRU literally does not have a head, the whole hitbox is a body. So with standard rounds at 40 damage, that would mean three shots. With standard rounds and magnum rounds being impossible to control at that range.