Acer - Hacking

shrimp

1 minute ago, Gythem said:

GRU literally does not have a head, the whole hitbox is a body. So with standard rounds at 40 damage, that would mean three shots. With standard rounds and magnum rounds being impossible to control at that range.

I'm done replying, we are going nowhere with this.

GRU literally does not have a head, the whole hitbox is a body. So with standard rounds at 40 damage, that would mean three shots. With standard rounds and magnum rounds being impossible to control at that range.

I appreciate you doing what I asked and actually offering me questions, my response at this point is I'm not cheating.

This thread is just becoming a gigantic argument at this point. Unless you have actual evidence proving/disproving that acer is cheating, or anything else important to the case, please refrain from responding until staff comes to a verdict.

1 minute ago, Acer said:

Blood stains are reliable? The blood stain is on his chest yet we are saying it was a headshot

Blood stains are client sided. So that would indicate that the person being shot is actually being shot from that direction, but the person shooting could have faulty blood stains on the position on the playermodel. We're giving you the benefit of the doubt saying it was a headshot, but if you want to change the story to body-shots we could do that.

Blood stains are client sided. So that would indicate that the person being shot is actually being shot from that direction, but the person shooting could have faulty blood stains on the position on the playermodel. We're giving you the benefit of the doubt saying it was a headshot, but if you want to change the story to body-shots we could do that.

Read Koulit's reply

1 hour ago, Acer said:

If you have responded to this thread, please take a look at my response

aight I don't have the clip(I delete all my clips after a while cause they take up hella space), but I will provide context to the situation. I hadn't been playing Garnet for a good week, and I wasn't really enjoying the server. I got on so I could see if the Raider Regiment had guns, and they did so I hopped on assault class. The smg on that class is literally insane, shoots fast asf and does pretty decent damage. I was running around with it trying to test it out cause I'm pretty certain that was my first war with that gun. 90% sure I wasn't using the AEK considering that the SMG is the whole ass reason I got on that day. If my memory recalls correctly I was actually using the orsis, considering I 1shot Regret when he had 66% hp. If my memory recalls correctly again, foxx was right behind you and I shot you, and it killed foxx also. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's exactly what happened. You can see me as soon as he comes up the hill, I'm the farthest person, and it looks to me as if I have an orsis out.  My conclusion is that I collateralled you guys. You also can't hear two shots, so I'm about 90% sure that it was not a fast fire either. You can also see the blood come from your body Regret, therefore it wasn't a headshot, and and more than likely an orsis bodyshot. To be fair, I understand completely where you are coming from. I have never seen an instance of collateral kills with the orsis, but I'm quite certain that due to Regret just coming up the hill, and Foxxx being behind him at a lower elevation, that a collateral was possible in this situation. GRU's dodgy ass hitmodels could also come into play when you look at the possiblity of a collateral. Hell, even PDSS playermodels could come into play. Half the time when you shoot to the side of their playermodel it kills them. Honestly, I think that given the context that I have just given, you can determine that it is most definitely a dodgy circumstance, but I will stick with my defense. If you would like to question me on anything, or provide anymore proof of me so-called "cheating", please reply to me, and I will offer a response to any questions. Overall, personally I don't think there is enough evidence of me "cheating", considering the multitude of theories of what actually happened. I don't think that with this clip we can come to any stable conclusions.

Ay when you watching the clip, Foxx isn't behind him, Foxx is up the hill and to the right. When Regret flies back from your magical headshot, Foxx isn't anywhere to be seen in the area behind Regret was, and even if Foxx was there, Regret had just crested the hill. With the rate at which both Regret and Foxx died, Foxx wouldn't of even been able to peep his head over the hill within the time they both died. 

Yikes.

10 minutes ago, Hale said:

Ay when you watching the clip, Foxx isn't behind him, Foxx is up the hill and to the right. When Regret flies back from your magical headshot, Foxx isn't anywhere to be seen in the area behind Regret was, and even if Foxx was there, Regret had just crested the hill. With the rate at which both Regret and Foxx died, Foxx wouldn't of even been able to peep his head over the hill within the time they both died. 

Yikes.

That's not Foxxx lmao that's a 2GA

1 hour ago, Acer said:

That's not Foxxx lmao that's a 2GA

thats my bad,  but even with foxx being behind regret, not off to the right, collating is impossible, i believe. even with an aek and orsis being shot as close as possible, and theres no space in between the person in front and behind, i wasn't able to get a collat, so i dont see any way that from any distance a collat is possible.

Edited by Hale
2 minutes ago, Hale said:

thats my bad,  but even with foxx being behind regret, not off to the right, collating is impossible, i believe. even with an aek and orsis being shot as close as possible, and theres no space in between the person in front and behind, i wasn't able to get a collat, so i dont see any way that from any distance a collat is possible.

Read my other replies, never said I collated him with an AEK. Just killed him right after cause he was already in my bullets trajectory after killing regret.

10 minutes ago, Faith-_- said:

I see holes in this story 😉 

lmfao I delete my clips all the time because they take up so much space and I don't know how to compress them, didnt know if I still had it or not . if I had the clip I would send it

Edited by Acer