Mangoo Ban Appeal

3 minutes ago, Cameron said:

going around with minge cops and helping assist the false warrants was the intention for the NITRP

you don't have any proof of this.

4 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Mass NLR + RDM x2

only one person reported so only one rdm

I have made my decision and it is final unless you have some proof you haven't been showing us.

1 minute ago, Spilq2 said:

you don't have any proof of this.

If you see what poppy posted a cop false warranted the mayor for COP REVOLT at 10:01 and he killed poppy @ 10:52

1 minute ago, Spilq2 said:

only one person reported so only one rdm

He had multiple reports on him like Minx said IN THE VIDEO no offense though if you think that just because someone didnt do /report its not breaking rules if there are police clearly breaking rules and ruining RP for the other players I think staff should do their best to make sure everyone is having fun in RP rather than trying to get my /report sit count up sorry. There were police aimbotting and mass false warranting and propblocking sorry that me and minx couldnt get to the other 20 reports fast enough to determine that it was a NITRP ban cause I have to wait for a sit to happen. 

Just now, Cameron said:

If you see what poppy posted a cop false warranted the mayor for COP REVOLT at 10:01 and he killed poppy @ 10:52

if your eye sight is good then youd be able to see how its not his steam id.

2 minutes ago, Cameron said:

He had multiple reports on him like Minx said IN THE VIDEO no offense though if you think that just because someone didnt do /report its not breaking rules if there are police clearly breaking rules and ruining RP for the other players I think staff should do their best to make sure everyone is having fun in RP rather than trying to get my /report sit count up sorry. There were police aimbotting and mass false warranting and propblocking sorry that me and minx couldnt get to the other 20 reports fast enough to determine that it was a NITRP ban cause I have to wait for a sit to happen. 

if you was on duty, which you wasn't, you can handle things like this without a sit because you are an on duty staff member and if people didn't do /report then its not a report. 

4 minutes ago, Spilq2 said:

if your eye sight is good then youd be able to see how its not his steam id.

Thats him assisting a false warrant  PainsChamp 

You know the proof you were looking for 

you know like maybe his friend warranted the mayor and he RDMd poppy 1 minute later

7 minutes ago, Spilq2 said:

if you was on duty, which you wasn't

staff dont have to be on duty to handle sits 5Head

8 minutes ago, Spilq2 said:

you can handle things like this without a sit because you are an on duty staff member and if people didn't do /report then its not a report. 

so youre telling me i have to /staffonduty to handle a clear case of NITRP hmm WeirdChamp

• Winner 1
20 minutes ago, Cameron said:

staff dont have to be on duty to handle sits 5Head

that's not what I said. you said we shouldn't have to get people to do /report to make reports, im saying that you can only handle things that haven't been reported as a staff on duty.

22 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Thats him assisting a false warrant  PainsChamp 

You know the proof you were looking for 

you know like maybe his friend warranted the mayor and he RDMd poppy 1 minute later

where is the damage logs for this kill? for all we know it could've been self defence. he never false warranted he only killed.

23 minutes ago, Cameron said:

so youre telling me i have to /staffonduty to handle a clear case of NITRP hmm WeirdChamp

as long as your in a sit on a sit roof then please by all means ban them or nitrp.

you are just replying with nothing that will progress the report or change it in anyway, please stop replying or you will be warned, my verdict is final.

• 300 IQ 1