Mun - RANCOR Application

Name: Mun

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173273400

Playtime [/playtime in game]: 501st PVT 3901 Mun has played for 9:03:11.

Position you are applying for: Commander Blitz

Leadership/SWRP experience: For leadership, I have once become a Brigadier General for MARSOC in Garnet Gaming Military RP and once appointed by Senior Lieutenant in Spetsnaz GRU by Ethan Greshnev in the same server. For the SWRP experience, I have become Deathtroopers in the old ImperialRP, 327th Star Corps in the Superior Servers and 41st Elite Corps in the Synergy Roleplay. Both of the servers are Clone Wars.

What is your availability [Timezone/schedule/etc..]: My time zone is Eastern Standard Time. My availability is usually from 3pm until 10pm.

Do you have a microphone [Required]? Yes, I do have a microphone

Briefly describe the lore of RANCOR and the commander you are applying for: The RANCOR Battalion was a battalion that belongs in the Grand Army of the Republic. Among them consists of the elite Advanced Recon Commandos, including the 3 Commanders: Colt, Havoc, and Blitz. They were stationed on the planet Kamino, where they oversee the final phase of clone trooper training along with the 4 ARCs, Jedi General Shaak Ti, Master Chief Bric, and El-Les. Blitz was also in the Battle of Kamino and came out with one other ARC trooper, thus surviving the whole ordeal.

Why should you be selected as a commander? [Minimum of 2 paragraphs]: 

The reason why you'd be selected me as a commander is that I am expected to be professional, respectful, and complete my work as I have leadership experience during my time in Garnet Gaming. To specify, I once helped the Marines out on completing their tryouts of Sniper, LMG,  and Drill Instructor as an MARSOC Officer. There are at times when I wrote down the methods of the tryouts myself with different ideas and experience in the past few years of multiple tryouts. During my time there, I used creativity and leadership experience to get to where I am now. Whenever there is a job left undone, I will always be there to complete it, unless I have some IRL stuff to do, I will still get it done with my phone in hand. If either an ARC trooper is insulting or anyone is insulting an ARC trooper, I will handle this matter professionally.

Another reason is due to my reputation with the old friends that I have in Garnet. There are some that liked me as commander and some that doesn't. During my time here in Garnet, I have met some awesome leaders and new faces among the people that are present. Even though Star Wars RP is still a bit new and is in a trial run, I can still give the new people some help and make some resources on how to configure their settings into their liking.

Describe what you think your role in RP would be [2 paragraphs minimum]: 

I think my role in RP would be probably lead and direct the ARC troopers under the RANCOR name. Although this is not an elite battalion, I would still lead it through professionalism, withheld some high standards, and is ready for anything. When you are ready, I would mean preparing yourselves for the worst like reloading and cleaning your weapons, making your bed, and do a few rounds of sims.  Also, my role would be getting in touch with the commanders of their respective battalions/legions, organize an operation, and make an example to any failing battalions and future leaders that thinks they have what it takes. My mentality would be to convince the troopers that there is no difference that they're better or worse than them since ARC troopers may think highly of themselves.

Since I am signing up for Blitz, I am gonna try to make sure to behave what Blitz has behaved in the Clone Wars and make it more entertaining for the players since I have a talent for voice impressions. If I couldn't do the voice impression, then I can try to behave like him.

Do you understand that you may be removed from your position should you fail to uphold the standards and requirements of this role? Yes, I do understand.

Edited by Mun | Nicky Lee