Aparh-RANCOR Application

Name: 91st CPL 3939 Aparh

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:166093074

Playtime [/playtime in game]:| | 91st SGT 3939 Aparh has played for 22:33:01.

Position you are applying for:RANCOR: Blitz

Leadership/SWRP experience: 1st LT In Army, 91st Squad Leader-Helping new 91st PVT's get with recon/exploration. Along with leading in the simulations.

What is your availability [Timezone/schedule/etc..]: EST,I'm on from about 12pm-10pm Daily.

Do you have a microphone [Required]? Yes

Briefly describe the lore of RANCOR and the commander you are applying for: Rancor battalion was a group in the Army of the Republic which was active during Clone wars, they fought against Separatists. Originally the Rancor Battalion was stationed on the Planet Kamino. Four of the ARC's oversaw the final clone trooper training alongside alongside Jedi General Shaak Ti, Master Chief Bric, and El-Les. I'm applying for RANCOR: Blitz, he fought along side commander Colt  and Havoc, He also oversaw training of the clones with them.

Why should you be selected as a commander? [Minimum of 2 paragraphs]: During my time I've spent playing on the new server I was able to quickly grasp concepts that might be Hard for other players to learn, this demonstrates that i'm a quick learner and am up to learning any task. I'm a leader and have always been that way since I started played MRP, without the Rank of higher of  a ups i quickly formed a Squad in 91st and lead them on a great Recon mission. I'm Able to successfully lead a group of people to objective with minimal issues. Holding the ARC Commanders to a high standard is important to me, I'm willing to 100% take it serious with no if, and's, or buts about it. 

When it Comes to the role play aspect of the server I'm always willing to participate or bring up new ideas or scenarios to the Table. I've been in debate for two years now which has let me gain the skill of critically thinking and coming up with points which is very important for someone of this Standard to be able to do. Along with the critical thinking skills I've developed, I've also been able to develop very important Teamwork skills, Due to my participation in Film Club I've learned to successfully and efficiently work with other people (Whether i like them or not) to push one objective through whether that be finishing the video, or in the case of SWRP maximizing the Roleplay and enjoyment of the server. 

Describe what you think your role in RP would be [2 paragraphs minimum]: I believe my role in RP as a RANCOR:Blitz would be to act as a Role Model to Not only the Unassigned CT's, but as well to the other Regiments. As mentioned before ARC is held to the highest standards possible. Role-play is important to the success of ARC, and to the server as a whole. I believe I can help with this In Role-play by leading an example and showing negotiations as well as Combat. I've been very Devoted to RP Ever since I've played MRP. This leads me to my next point....

Bringing new Role-play to the table without the Help of Management, I've been attempting to do this ever since MRP which is taking the lower enlisted of the server and taking them out on a RP scenario/mission. Whether this be a simple recon mission, an breach and clear mission, or a Search and Destroy mission on an enemy compound. When setting my head to something i can successfully come up with and execute RP missions or idea's with further contributes to the overall success of RP on the server. As well as mentioned before my ARC Trooper is a Front Line Trooper used for recon, meaning I would easily be able to be with the New players and help them out with the role-play as it's happening. ARC Blitz was a serious force to be reckoned with in combat and was a serious powerhouse. As well as he was overseeing training. Which i would also be sure to oversee as its highly important to me and fits my personality and character great.

Do you understand that you may be removed from your position should you fail to uphold the standards and requirements of this role? Yes

Edited by Aparh
Updating some things

As stated on the application format, this section is only to be used for players interested in an ARC Commander position (Colt, Blitz, or Havoc). Regular ARC Troopers will be selected by the future commanders to go through training. Either edit your app to follow this format or withdraw it.

26 minutes ago, Phantom said:

As stated on the application format, this section is only to be used for players interested in an ARC Commander position (Colt, Blitz, or Havoc). Regular ARC Troopers will be selected by the future commanders to go through training. Either edit your app to follow this format or withdraw it.

Fixed.