Vizii's SWRP Staff Application

Vizii

Just now, Ting said:

unproductive towards his staff application.

It's very difficult for me to see something like this go up on the public forums and not say to myself 'This is what a role model is supposed to look like?'

7 minutes ago, shrimp said:

It's very difficult for me to see something like this go up on the public forums and not say to myself 'This is what a role model is supposed to look like?'

Now in no means and I upset that this is the reason that you are -1ing my staff application, But i feel as if this shouldn't hinder your opinion on me when it comes to my application. As Ting stated, Garnet was messing around with all of us and this was one of those pieces of us messing around. Nothing was going on in the server and this is the only interaction that you had with me on the SWRP server. Now, I understand why this is concerning but I feel as if you should spend more time looking into someones personality and how others feel about that person instead of showing negativity due to a harmless video. 

Edited by Redacted
  • Agree 2

+1 to vizii, He can be serious when he needs to be and fun when it allows. Overall great guy to be around and knows his shit when it comes to SWRP. 

1 hour ago, shrimp said:

OEQgDLr.png

man what -1

And this shit is what im talking about. Serious when he needs to be and fun when it allows. You can straight up see garnet take me away at 10 seconds and drop me from 80 feet in the air onto the campfire resulting in my death. You looked for the littlest thing to -1 this and even the owner is fucking around. SWRP isn't all about 24/7 seriousness. We have fun on this server once in a while and if this wasn't suppose to happen then I would have arrested him for micspam. Shock would have shut this down in a second if it wasn't okay'd by Garnet. 

Edited by Gamma
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, shrimp said:

man what -1

5as3UJZ.png

Very well said Vizii, good to see this kind of professionalism from an applicant. Being able to take criticism, understand and evaluate a situation, and take responsibility for the players you're in charge of is 100% what the community should look for in potential staff members. Good shit.

+1, and take my referral too. 

• Winner 2
2 minutes ago, shrimp said:

5as3UJZ.png

Very well said Vizii, good to see this kind of professionalism from an applicant. Being able to take criticism, understand and evaluate a situation, and take responsibility for the players you're in charge of is 100% what the community should look for in potential staff members. Good shit.

+1, and take my referral too. 

Well, I will say before the campfire when Garnet was doing a mini event and we were attacking one of the FOBs, he was micspamming during that. This was before everyone was gathered around that campfire and minging. Not to mention yesterday, even if it was funny, he was in the bunks yesterday training  his troops to turn around and go: "Ah, Commander Wolffe, nice cock!" Yes, it was funny. But that wasn't during some sort of minge hour, that was when we were in an event and he was waiting to be deployed from the ship. I can forgive the instance this morning because it was low pop, sure so I'll let that side because that was a minge hour. But the thing he was doing yesterday, it does make him look somewhat immature.

I'm gonna +1 but @Redactedduring events when you are waiting, please find something else to do other than being unserious like that. Other than that, I don't really have an issue with him.

Taking a short break from my  test review to check up on things and was delighted to see the outcome of this thread. As Shrimps stated, this is the behavior and mentality we are looking for in our staff team. I was doubtful of Vizii coming to SWRP, and while he still has some learning to do in terms of RP, he has adapted well thus far and been a great help to the server. I can accept you into the staff team, just please keep up the effort and this will turn out to be a good decision.

• Like 3
  • Agree 2