Vinz - RANCOR Application

Name: Vinz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63191509

Playtime [/playtime in game]: | 91st LCPL 7807 Vinz has played for 10:38:39.

Position you are applying for: CDR Blitz 

Leadership/SWRP experience: I've lead multiple factions on Garnet's MRP server and held high officer positions on other Roleplay centered servers

What is your availability [Timezone/schedule/etc..]: EST and currently with the Covid 19 shutting down my Job I'm available 8-10 hours 5-6 days a week.

Do you have a microphone [Required]? Yes 

Briefly describe the lore of RANCOR and the commander you are applying for: The 3 RANCOR commanders (Havoc, Blitz and Colt) were the commanders of the RANCOR battalion oversaw the final training process of the clone troops on the planet Kamino. As stated before the three commanders work together in close relation to high command in overseeing the final training process of the clone cadets on the planet. While stationed on Kamino the battle of Kamino occurred and the RANCOR Battalion played a  role in the defence of Tipoca City. During the final stages of the battle both Commander Havoc and Commander Colt perished while Commander Blitz led a squad three advanced recon force troopers to attack several Trident Drills. 

Why should you be selected as a commander? [Minimum of 2 paragraphs]: 

While I have no experience leading a faction on star wars, I've played a couple different starwars servers and I've had a lot of fun. Some had good leadership and fun RP while others did not. Playing on those servers where the leaders and the RP were unbearable at times I know how it feels and the damage it can do to a server. Currently our server is doing great and the majority of people are having and blast and I don't want to see the same thing happen to another promising server. Like I stated above I have leadership experience in multiple servers where RP was a focus. During those times my factions had a lot of fun and success.

Leadership is great trait to possess while growing up. Whether it was needed during a group project or later on while in the workforce and you become a manager. Being a leader is necessary in most people's lives. While I was growing up in a rural town in the middle of nowhere we had a small community and everyone kinda knew each other. I played sports like soccer and football where I was a team captain. I also was the leader in most of my group assignments. I've been a natural leader and it runs in my family. We are all loud about our ideas and have strong skin. I've always been selfless and took a lot of the brunt force of a lot of issues for others, it is because of this that I don't let what other people think of me deter my judgment too much. That doesn't mean I don't listen to criticism, but when someone criticizes me I listen, I understand it,  and I use their criticisms to structure my future decisions. With all these traits combined I feel like I would make a great RANCOR Commander.

Describe what you think your role in RP would be [2 paragraphs minimum]:

As a RANCOR Commander my role in RP would be to uphold the standards up the battalion. Keeping the standard high will also uphold the image and stability of the faction and server as whole. While progressing through the ranks I want players to look up the RANCOR Battalion as a beacon of what they could be with enough tough work and dedication. The RANCOR Battalion should be a gleaming torch that leads the rest of the republic in both standard and prestige. When RP situations arise the RANCOR should set examples for the rest of the server to uphold and stand by. By allowing the RANCOR Battalion's standards to fall and become a dim flicker it would have horrible aftershocks felt throughout the entire server. 

RP is what will keep this server alive and thriving. If RANCOR does the right thing and RP's properly it will allow everyone else to have a good time. At the end of the day people play on this server ot have fun. RPing can be the most fun a person has while playing GMOD, but when down incorrectly it can kill a person's attitude towards the game and the server as a whole. The community is what keeps servers like this one alive and with the right people bearing the torch for others to look up to the community and follow that and have an amazing time playing the server.

Do you understand that you may be removed from your position should you fail to uphold the standards and requirements of this role? Of Course

Edited by Vibe
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 2