New model for Staff on Duty

Want the player model changed?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the player model?

• Change it
    • Change it to gas mask guy
    • Keep it

I think that we should change the player model to some HL2 base model, such as the Gman or maybe a combine gas mask guy (with the white gas mask) because both are not used. The current model gets a lot of shit from players and staff combined.

Gas Mask Guy:

z4ZzO2t.jpg

I mean, i do understand that we had fat mcdonalds man for a long time but that gives us character. Everyone loves fat man and who cares if he eats mcdonalds. he just cant help himself man... This just seems too simple for me lol. we need to stay OG.

Maybe change the model to something else but not this. maybe Picolas cage or some shit lol

Edited by Watak
  • Winner 2
2 hours ago, Emmathatsme said:

I think that we should change the player model to some HL2 base model, such as the Gman or maybe a combine gas mask guy (with the white gas mask) because both are not used. The current model gets a lot of shit from players and staff combined.

Gas Mask Guy:

z4ZzO2t.jpg

This has been suggested numerous times, and i'm sure it will be denied numerous times after. Besides if I want any model to be staff on duty it's this one https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=674702181&searchtext=

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
Why do you gots to know dad, I just gotta add words so I don't sound dumb lmao
  • Like 3
  • Winner 1