DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Aparh-Delta Squad App.

Name: 91st SGT 3939 Aparh

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:166093074

Playtime [/playtime in game]:| 91st SGT 3939 Aparh has played for 36:25:36.

Position you are applying for: Delta Squad: Fixer.

Leadership/SWRP experience: Military RP Officer Experience, Squad Leader for 91st- Taking new Privates and leading them during RP Scenarios/Events.

What is your availability [Timezone/schedule/etc..]: I'm on everyday From about 12pm-10pm EST.

Do you have a microphone [Required]? Yes

Briefly describe the lore of Delta Squad and the squad member you are applying for: Delta Squad was a top of the Line elite clone commando squad that Carried out missions for The Republic during the Clone wars. Delta Squad has 4 members, Fixer, Scorch ,Sev, and Boss. Boss being the leader of the Squad, They were born in training facilities on Kamino. During their time on Kamino They received Flash training from Valon Vau, one of the 75 Mandalorian Clone Commando Drill Sergeants. For their first mission they were deployed to Geonosis after that would be all history for Delta squad. The  Squad Member I'm applying for is Fixer, He was the Unofficial 2IC on the Delta squad. He goes by a couple names, RC-1440, Delta-40, Or By Fixer. He was part of the Imperial commando Special Unit which is a special forces division of elite operatives that belonged to The Republic, eventually reorganized as  a Special Division of the 501st Legion. He has a specialty in Data slicing and medic training.

Why should you be selected as a Delta Squad member? [Minimum of 2 paragraphs]: As a Delta Squad Member I have a deep understanding of the Special Standards and role that Delta squad has. Delta Squad requires the best at leadership/team work skills and I exceed in those fields. From When I started playing MRP To now on SWRP in the 91st Division, I've always taken initiative to try to be a leader. That's just a natural trait within me that i enjoy doing. I find enjoyment in being a role model or someone anyone can look up to. Over the past years besides MRP, I've also used Real life scenarios like Debate team/Film Club/ DIT to work towards sharpening my teamwork skills and making them the best i can possibly be. Delta Squad is more than just a "squad" to me, it has to be treated like a Family in Order for it to work in the field.

Besides my Teamwork/leadership skills I've also found myself Exceeding in PvE/PvP, In clone wars Delta Squad was one of the most Elite Squads out there with a high respect. I believe within the Server we should keep it that way as well, I understand being Elite Doesn't make me better than anyone else, I also understand the responsibility of upholding standards and the Image of delta squad as well. I'm 100% Ready to take it on with 0 Doubt in my mind. I've Done a lot of researching for this role and I'm ready to exhibit that in Role-Play when/if given the chance.

Describe what you think your role in RP would be [2 paragraphs minimum]: My Role in RP as not only Fixer, but a Delta Squad Member would be to successfully and efficiently Complete any missions handed down to Our elite squad. Besides Just Completing the missions handed down, I'd also work with others In RP Scenarios to Improve Teamwork and PvE/PvP skills as that's important to the success of the Server as a Whole. The Delta Squad Member I'm Applying for Specializes in Data Slicing and Being a medic. The Data Slicing Specialization would be Super useful for RP Scenarios/Events where there are any Data pads found laying around the map. I'm 100% Ready and willing to learn the proper way to Role-play while Data Slicing, In fact I've Already been Asking around to learn a more in depth feel of the Role-play To maximize it to the best of my ability.

I Understand That Fixer holds a unofficial 2IC position in Delta squad. I'm 100% Ready to Lead anyone into any RP situation without any Hesitation if needed. Leading/Being a model is In my blood and genuinely one of my Favorite things to do. Throughout the Serious Fixer was like an older brother and always watched out for the rest of the Squad which I'm also 100% Ready to do. I understand as well that Fixer was a little bit of a Medic, I'm 100% Willing and ready to go through any training to Properly learn how to Role-play as a medic if needed. In Fact, I've been reading parts of @Gamma's Medical document on how to actually role-play in order to successfully do this. if accepted, I'd go further to even ask Gamma to teach me basic medical procedures and viruses/cures.

As of 4/11/2020 I went through advanced medical training and completely capable of handling ANY medical RP scenario. As well as I'm being trained into more in-depth data slicing techniques.

Do you understand that you may be removed from your position should you fail to uphold the standards and requirements of this role? Understood completely.

Edited by Aparh

+1 Aparh is a heavily involved role player and generally can be seen trying to help his regiment along with other regiments via extensive rp. He has also been going up to other people who have more complex and better understanding of rp that he does constantly grabbing all information he can. The last time ive seen this much dedication was myself trying to become lead engineer for my advanced engineering subfaction. Great work Aparh and hopefully your work will pay off!

Edited by Gamma
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, AparhTurtle said:

He was part of the Imperial commando Special Unit which is a special forces division of elite operatives that belonged to The Republic, eventually reorganized as  a Special Division of the 501st Legion.

Will say this part is in reference to when they became Stormtroopers, not the Republic. This was under the Empire, hence the name of imperial Commando Special Unit. But yes, they were made up of former Republic special operations members.

Howver, I have seen Aparh trying to improve his RP skills and give dedication to the server to make it enjoyable for everyone, while keeping that semi-serious nature. I personally haven't seen him in action with leadership rolls, but he does show teamwork skills and abilities to work with squad, which as an in-lore type of thing is a thing that the RC's were very big on. They weren't lonewolfs, in the sense that they only operate alone. They each were a cog wheel apart of a bigger machine in essence which is what I've seen shown from Aparh. He's a teamplayer and he's dedicated to the server from what I can tell.

I'll give a +1, and will change my standing if something else happens to come along and change my opinion.

• Agree 1

+1 I do have to say that under me Aparh shows a great amount of leadership for being a SGT, I believe he is a great choice to be a part of Delta. What I would say is better said by Dat One Dead Duck, he doesn't go off on his own

10 hours ago, AparhTurtle said:

@Gamma's Medical document on how to actually role-play in order to successfully do this. if accepted, I'd go further to even ask Gamma to teach me basic medical procedures and viruses/cures.

Do you understand that you may be removed from your position should you fail to uphold the standards and requirements of this role? Understood completely.

First things first, that's not a 'document', that's a book its 78 pages and anyone who reads it, or even goes over it, is ready to be any type of medic they need to be.
and secondly, I know that he can handle this role, no one, except for maybe the rest of 91st, spends as much time around him as me. He is more than capable

+1 Being a fellow 91st with Aparh, I can say without a doubt he is someone always willing to become better, while STILL keeping a non-egotistical attitude. He is able to take control of situations with ease, and then dictate where it will go from there. So far his attitude on SWRP is rivaled by few, his outlook and demeanor will allow him to rise above more normal players with ease. He is a very well suited candidate for the Delta Squad.

• Like 1