DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

StarwarsRP Update [04/14/2020]

• The Garnut

Garnet Gaming

The (mostly) Jew Update

The server is finally stable and going, so now all that is left to do is expand upon what we have and gather more Game Masters!

Category Mechanical : Droids created

Tier 1 VIP classes introduced to all "base-level" battalions

Tier 2 Elite would focus on higher tiered and misc battalions such as ARC, Delta, and Shock

All of the above will receive priority in being first-call for event characters!

Added more jew animations to the store, such as crossarm, point, salute, and others.

Voice Amplification addon added - to be used during events, spawnable by super administrators and soon Game Masters

Jetpack added to R2-D2

Fusion cutter swep added to R2-D2, used to fix ships

• Like 5
  • Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1
16 hours ago, Garnet said:

Voice Amplification addon added - to be used during events, spawnable by super administrators and soon Game Masters

My ideas are still worthy! I know of a ton more addons that can help the server to make events run more smoothly and make them tons of fun. I'll be on the lookout to find my old engineer tools and medical sweps  as well as other addons from my old GM days. But for now thanks for adding this one. Much love.