BruhhYouMad

In-game name:BruhhYouMad 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:117107789
Staff members in-game name: @HOT-GIRL
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:462702966
Date & Time of incident: 4/20/20 11pm
Timezone: EST
Warn Reason: Diss in sit
What happened? (include any proof): I was making my base when HOT GIRL desided to show up. I started to complain the he/she was ruining all of are fun. I said "Why do you have to be a bitch, we're not bothering anyone." He/she then warned me for Diss in sit for even though this was not a sit. I then asked HOT GIRL who reported me and he/she said that is was @Chawhead. I pmed ChawHead and this is what he said D8ED2F52DC67AD0109E7611996D639C0ED37C231
Why should your warn be removed?: My warn should be removed because it was never a sit. ChawHead said it himself he only asked a question he never actually reported me.

• Disagree 1

+1 I was there and as you can see Chawhead never made a report, HOT GIRL showed up and pretty much just told him to remove it. No one made a report this was just on his/her command. This wasn't diss in a sit it was just Bruhh talking to HOT GIRL.

Calling someone a b*tch in a sit for her taking a report for your skybase. You mentioned her twice. Told her ingame. Your rubbing it in her face. 
Lack of Evidence/proof.

Nothing showing she didn't have a sit.

Then you called her a party pooper, Said she wasn't an admin to a new user, When he clearly meant any staff. Your being toxic towards hot girl.

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, JesseN said:

Calling someone a b*tch in a sit for her taking a report for your skybase. You mentioned her twice. Told her ingame. Your rubbing it in her face. 
Lack of Evidence/proof.

Nothing showing she didn't have a sit.

Then you called her a party pooper, Said she wasn't an admin to a new user, When he clearly meant any staff. Your being toxic towards hot girl.

There was never a sit. no one reported me

I also asked @HOT-GIRL for proof of the sit and he/she refused to give it to me

Edited by BruhhYouMad
  • Disagree 2
15 minutes ago, HOT-GIRL said:

he asked me and i came and of course there is no sit but im staff on duty and told him im starting a sit so I can get this issue resolved

Point proven. #1 Chawhead never reported me #2 staff are not allowed to take there own sits

1 minute ago, BruhhYouMad said:

Point proven. #1 Chawhead never reported me #2 staff are not allowed to take there own sits

We are allowed to help out the server and make sure rules are not being broken. your not even a hobo and you should know that sky bases are not allowed 

-1 when staff on duty comes and talks to you, it instantly becomes a sit. all conversations with staff on duty are OOC by their definition, so disrespecting them is dis in sit or dis in ooc, whichever you prefer. in regards to if someone reported you, we have rules on failbases for a reason. the reason staff dont have sits for rdm or nlr without a report, is because you dont understand the situation in order to make a judgement. however with failbase, there is no such problems, as a failbase is a failbase regardless of reason. if a staff member asks you to fix it, you do so. 

(not sure on the whole taking own sit part though)

Edited by Zaroni Pepperoni
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Zaroni Pepperoni said:

-1 when staff on duty comes and talks to you, it instantly becomes a sit. all conversations with staff on duty are OOC by their definition, so disrespecting them is dis in sit or dis in ooc, whichever you prefer. in regards to if someone reported you, we have rules on failbases for a reason. the reason staff dont have sits for rdm or nlr without a report, is because you dont understand the situation in order to make a judgement. however with failbase, there is no such problems, as a failbase is a failbase regardless of reason. if a staff member asks you to fix it, you do so. 

(not sure on the whole taking own sit part though)

He never talked to me until after i said what i said