Panini Player Report

+1 already talked with Grace about this issue yesterday and have removed myself from the CHIEF discord and started unfriending said users and blocked dms. I didn't know a man could go this far but now it's clear he played us all. Me,Tora,and Broken all loved panini as a friend but now this is way farther than anyone that is sane can take. I personally want to say sorry for every being in contact with this man and calling him a friend. I hope you can forgive me as well for even talking with him. 

• Like 4
  • Agree 5

I am going to +1 due to the fact that someone who undergoes this type of abuse should not go unheard. I have had people in my life who had been through similar situations as posted now. The main issue that I have with everything going on is that the one being abused undergoes high levels of stress that nobody in this world should have to go through. 

Just now, Redacted said:

Right and which this is what it's for. The report should have been made as soon as the evidence was gathered. Not brought to a discord full of friends that have nothing to do with this situation. 

The evidence was found BECAUSE of the discord full of friends

4 minutes ago, Redacted said:

Right and which this is what it's for. The report should have been made as soon as the evidence was gathered. Not brought to a discord full of friends that have nothing to do with this situation. 

are you stoopid my g? if it wasnt for our "friend group" none of this was discovered 5head. think about it

13 minutes ago, Gamma said:

+1 already talked with Grace about this issue yesterday and have removed myself from the CHIEF discord and started unfriending said users and blocked dms. I didn't know a man could go this far but now it's clear he played us all. Me,Tora,and Broken all loved panini as a friend but now this is way farther than anyone that is sane can take. I personally want to say sorry for every being in contact with this man and calling him a friend. I hope you can forgive me as well for even talking with him. 

No need to apologize brother. It just goes to show you that you can't trust anyone sometimes. You made a smart decision and I have a new respect for you.

Edited by Jared Cox
  • Like 1
  • Agree 4