Rainys staff Application

Rainyy

-1 I notice your activity is really low, you got banned for LTAP + RDM today, you seem to be a tad immature/mingey, and overall not an ideal staff member. Sorry to say, but I just don't think you'll make a great staff member. Good luck with the application though!

EDIT: Turns out you were banned by mistake. I still don't see you as an ideal staff member still. So my -1 still stands.

Edited by RegretTheManEater
2 minutes ago, RegretTheManEater said:

-1 I notice your activity is really low, you got banned for LTAP + RDM today, you seem to be a tad immature/mingey, and overall not an ideal staff member. Sorry to say, but I just don't think you'll make a great staff member. Good luck with the application though!

he just got banned for a mistake foxx put in the wrong steam id for the ban

• Informative 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
1 minute ago, vilan said:

he just got banned for a mistake foxx put in the wrong steam id for the ban

Unrelated to this thread but staff need to start getting strikes for this kind of shit like they used to. This happens way too much. Staff get sloppy because there are no repercussions for their mistakes.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 0zzy said:

Unrelated to this thread but staff need to start getting strikes for this kind of shit like they used to. This happens way too much. Staff get sloppy because there are no repercussions for their mistakes.

It is what it is, its only an hour man i dont take it personal

-1 Good application but I hardly ever see you on the server. You use the excuse that you have to leave soon so you can get out of training in war. Plus I don't know why you think you can leave the server for a certain amount of time and then come back and think everyone will forget how much of a minge you were.

• Agree 1
57 minutes ago, Nikolai said:

-1 Good application but I hardly ever see you on the server. You use the excuse that you have to leave soon so you can get out of training in war. Plus I don't know why you think you can leave the server for a certain amount of time and then come back and think everyone will forget how much of a minge you were.

You think thats what i did? you must not understand lmao thats not why i applied because i "was" a minge at one point you were aswell, I applied because i now know how to staff, and i dont quite remember you refresh me.

6 hours ago, Rainyy said:

Uh how long ago was this, because i haven't done any of this stuff in months especially this " toxic and went to us recruit just to stop trainers and get other recruits join RU" I have changed more than you know, as I haven't talked to you in a long time.

like man leave whats in my past and not bring it here... I changed  I know you haven't  seen but trust me.

I will have to see that for myself

1 hour ago, ZachDeviluke said:

I know who you are obviously since you're in my faction and on TS all the time, but I think you 1. Need to get more active and 2. Get more known 

I really only know you cuz you're in the TS all the time but I dont think the server as a whole knows you, I suggest getting known more on both RU and US but your app overall is good 

Uhh im pretty know besides the new recruits or SGT and below

31 minutes ago, Mitsuri said:

Your staff application isn't bad, it's just that I barely see you in-game. You aren't really active to the point to where I would consider you a good candidate to become a staff member. On top of that I barely have any idea who you are. If you want to become a staff member I would recommend becoming more active and try to make a good name for yourself.

Im active now i relised the idea is to play both teams to get known

3 minutes ago, DuckyRU said:

Your not active

I am now....

46 minutes ago, Retal said:

+1 I think you have potential except for the fact that you were gone for 3 months but other than that be more active, Also Good application.

Im sorry i dont know who you are but thanks

• Disagree 1