Rainys staff Application

Rainyy

Your application is pretty good imo, I feel as if there was little to no improvments in your behavior since your last app. I remember you being extremely minging the majority of the time that you were on thr server along with the community itself. I dont think you'd be a good choice for staff. -1.

• Sad 1
21 hours ago, Redacted said:

Your application is pretty good imo, I feel as if there was little to no improvments in your behavior since your last app. I remember you being extremely minging the majority of the time that you were on thr server along with the community itself. I dont think you'd be a good choice for staff. -1.

Its been almost 24 hours since this so ive decided to reply, I must add that i assure you i have improved, im less mingy and definitely more active as of a week ago.

2 hours ago, Rainyy said:

i have improved, im less mingy

Not just 1 hour ago where you complaining in OOC about a knife fight. The fact that you went to OOC and ask ozzy what his problem was, that amazed me. You have a staff application up yet its like you dont care about your image.

• Cringe 1
  • Agree 2
11 minutes ago, Draco_v2 said:

-1 Mic spamming over bodies in war, not mature enough for staff.

Not what was happening just saying, I was playing music for encouragement. not to be toxic.

if you heard the song and how many wars we have been losing you would understand.

Edited by Rainyy
7 hours ago, Rainyy said:

definitely more active as of a week ago.

This is where most people are coming from when they say you arent active enough. You should definitely be back for more than a week before applying.

• Agree 1

-1 I know what it's like to be mingy, I was there before. But today during war you war practically saying: Haha Ozzy (I believe this was the person you were saying) because you got upset over a knife fight. Then you proceeded to kill him and gloat about it. As a staff member, they expect maturity which wasn't something you showed. You only apologized after people stated you had a staff application open. Maybe just don't talk in OOC, I do that most of the time and I'm ok. Goodluck 🙂

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, petal said:

-1 I know what it's like to be mingy, I was there before. But today during war you war practically saying: Haha Ozzy (I believe this was the person you were saying) because you got upset over a knife fight. Then you proceeded to kill him and gloat about it. As a staff member, they expect maturity which wasn't something you showed. You only apologized after people stated you had a staff application open. Maybe just don't talk in OOC, I do that most of the time and I'm ok. Goodluck 🙂

Thats not at all what happened, i didnt say haha or anything toxic, I said "I spared coyote why didnt you spare me" than i killed him with a knife later on and said "gotcha ozzy" which was toxic, but dont understand how thats minge?

42 minutes ago, Rainyy said:

Thats not at all what happened, i didnt say haha or anything toxic, I said "I spared coyote why didnt you spare me" than i killed him with a knife later on and said "gotcha ozzy" which was toxic, but dont understand how thats minge?

you do not know what being toxic or mingy is then....

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, DuckyRU said:

you do not know what being toxic or mingy is then....

This was toxic not minge, also Ummm this staff application I realized that there is another rainy on the server and could have done this stuff, he may play on both sides I have no idea but I know he plays RU so if you -1 me for minging I guarantee it wasn’t me 80% of the time. Ducky I am telling you I wasn’t the guy that tried to “sabotage” US recruits off you 

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
5 hours ago, Rainyy said:

This was toxic not minge, also Ummm this staff application I realized that there is another rainy on the server and could have done this stuff, he may play on both sides I have no idea but I know he plays RU so if you -1 me for minging I guarantee it wasn’t me 80% of the time. Ducky I am telling you I wasn’t the guy that tried to “sabotage” US recruits off you 

This is a staff application. You're not trying to prove anything here. You keep disagreeing posts you don't agree with and you try to justify whatever the post is saying. Stop. It makes you look really bad. Don't you think it would look bad if Aidan tried to justify everything he did and react on posts he didn't like? Just quit responding. It makes you look bad.

• Agree 3

I've been watching you over the past few days to see if you have really changed since when you were on Echo. While yes you are less of a minge I don't think that being "Less of a minge" still qualifies you for a staff position. And you cringe reacting people on your own staff app doesn't look good whatsoever.

You try and play both RU and US to get more well known, but it doesn't help if you then proceed to only act like a fool on the whitelist. Here is some advice, in war don't use your in game mic just talk in TS. 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1