LASDSheriffDog's LOA

In-game name: LASDSheriffDog
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:72683842

In-game rank: T-Admin
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Length of LOA: Two weeks starting on 4/24 (Maybe less)
Reason: My life has been starting to go down hill, Alot of things have happened to me for the past few weeks which if you'd like to know you can PM me via Discord LASDSheriffDog#9777 

My head isnt in a good state of mind as this quarantine isnt doing any help and having a extremely hard time trying to work with everything and still be happy. I am working on myself to try and be happy again but for now I just need some time to work through a few different things. I hate to bring drama to the forums or anything like that but again feel free to PM me via discord for the full scoop of what happened and what's going to happen.

-LASDSheriffDog

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
Guest proggy

This quarantine has really been messing people up. I've been having trouble with my insomnia again personally, which has really affected the few times I need to go to work early.

We'll see you in two weeks buddy. Hopefully you come back in a better state of mind and things work out for you. If you want to come back sooner feel free, and if you need any longer just let management know. 

We'll take this LOA into consideration for the next staff roster. Looking forward to your return. 🙂