Close the app

Targets

Close this app, No point.

Yeah I got banned from a server ages ago for DDOS threats. You're welcome ?

I am pretty sure a long time ago everyone did something stupid and regretted it well there ya go that's what I regretted.

Oh welp

Edited by Targets
  • Haha 1

7c84eaeb5643288294588fd875e084ce.png

Reported Mel for saying "Minge" and quickly changed it to a -1. Granted, as I told Targets and Mel, it is not very constructive criticism and shouldn't really be used when deciding a verdict, but to report someone on the forums for something so little and then using the typical "well I will do the same from now on," it really demonstrates how Targets really should not be a staff member.

Just now, Phantom said:

7c84eaeb5643288294588fd875e084ce.png

Reported Mel for saying "Minge" and quickly changed it to a -1. Granted, as I told Targets and Mel, it is not very constructive criticism and shouldn't really be used when deciding a verdict, but to report someone on the forums for something so little and then using the typical "well I will do the same from now on," it really demonstrates how Targets really should not be a staff member.

<19:52:38> "Targets": Don't worry whenever I post from now on i'll just put Minge because you said it's okay
<19:53:09> "SSJPhantom": I didn't say that, this is really great behavior from a communtiy member attempting to become a staff member!
<19:53:33> "Targets": Well it's a great response from a staff member that say's that just responding 'Minge' is perfectly okay.
<19:55:18> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<19:55:26> "Targets": Doesn't matter if my report is supposedly 'false' there was no explanation to why I am a supposed 'Minge' and the fact that your response to the scenario didn't even make any sense if common decent behavior between players are what the rules states and then you just shit on it by saying it's okay to do whatever he just did nice one.
<19:55:57> "SSJPhantom": again, not what I said. you aren't helping yourself here
<19:56:04> Chat partner has closed the conversation

Here's a response to what you said mate. You said it was okay to do so

2 minutes ago, Targets said:

<19:52:38> "Targets": Don't worry whenever I post from now on i'll just put Minge because you said it's okay
<19:53:09> "SSJPhantom": I didn't say that, this is really great behavior from a communtiy member attempting to become a staff member!
<19:53:33> "Targets": Well it's a great response from a staff member that say's that just responding 'Minge' is perfectly okay.
<19:55:26> "Targets": Doesn't matter if my report is supposedly 'false' there was no explanation to why I am a supposed 'Minge' and the fact that your response to the scenario didn't even make any sense if common decent behavior between players are what the rules states and then you just shit on it by saying it's okay to do whatever he just did nice one.
<19:55:57> "SSJPhantom": again, not what I said. you aren't helping yourself here

You really haven't added anything substantial to your "argument." Instead, you are turning your staff app into a joke.

4 minutes ago, Targets said:

Gonna have to be honest here, but what does that add? It doesn't even imply he said it's "okay" to just reply minge on people's app and give it a -1.

I'd like to follow up on my previous post; According to this thread located here https://clwo.eu/thread-1298.html You threatened to DDOS a community and since then have been banned, But you didn't even mention it in the slightest. This serious offense should have been mentioned in your application I find what you said extremely immature and wrong. Everyone makes mistakes but the fact that you tried to hide it isn't going to help anyone. (Even though this thread may be a few years old it doesn't change the fact that what you did was wrong, And shouldn't be hidden in your application.) The thread provides sufficient evidence of you threating to DDOS a server also alongside that it also provides SteamIDs. 

zoxU0Qb.png

E6Z7XHL.png