Jared Cox - Staff Application

Jared Cox

In-game name:  5thSFGA SSG Snake (or Jared Cox)
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:  18
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:85106157
Warns: None
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 546 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: No (but I can easily download something in the future)
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] @Homast
Past experiences as staff: I was staff on MRP and DRP

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I've been a part of this community since September 2016 and I would consider myself an experienced player. I'm experienced in staffing since I was once staff on both MRP and DRP, so I'm definitely fit for this role. I understand what is expected and how to handle certain situations. I would consider myself a mature person when I should be and I handle situations in a professional manner. The "veterans" of MRP will tell you that I am a good person to be around in-game and in TS. I don't think there would be any problems with me regarding activity unless if something comes up IRL where I have to take a break from the server. Relearning everything will be easy and I will fit into my staff role pretty quickly. I've adapted to the new MRP now that I have been active for a good month now and I am more than capable of becoming staff.

I would like to be the best I can be as a staff member on MRP. I am willing to learn from those who are much more experienced than I am. I really enjoy working with people and creating solutions to problems, and I will put this towards my duties as a staff member. I like to try to be the nicest I can in a sit and understand both parties perspectives before making a final decision. I plan to really invest in taking this staff role seriously and to stay on the staff team for a good while until I go off to college. Just like what I have been doing since I returned to MRP a month ago, I would like to use this opportunity as a staff member to meet and befriend new people. I want to also make sure that I actively perform my role as a staff member and take as many sits as I can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Made the applications on the old forums and there's no way to access my old applications pre-2018
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I do still work 3 days a week but I will be able to staff pretty much almost everyday, I'd say 3 or 4 hours minimum per session

• Agree 2

+1 

You have been back on the server for over a month now and joined GB not too long ago. Since you have been in GB I have gotten to know you and see what a great person you are who has great intentions for the server. I have no doubt in my mind that you would not make a good staff member.

• Cringe 1
  • Agree 1