Kickass Ban Appeal.

Kickass088

In-game name: Kickass i think
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:19139707
Staff members in-game name: Forgot his name -Hosmot?
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Not sure
Date & Time of incident: 12:08 Am for me 
Timezone:Mountain Time
Ban Reason:(Mass Rdm)
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks.
Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2077844768
What happened? (include any proof): I was just playing got bored of being Russian so i switched to US. After i joined us side i was messing around i ran outside and this dude was being very rude for no reason i over reacted i killed him one time, then i went back into the training room, and he ran at me with a shotgun so i killed him again, the other guy stabbed me so i stabbed and he died. 
Why should your ban be removed?: This is my first thing ive done wrong ever on the server, i really enjoy playing, ive had some beers in me so i over reacted, i don't think it was mass rdm, because i was stabbed first and i only killed the same dude twice. I am sorry for trolling kinda i just got upset, and i think it should be revoked. 

Oh Boy.
I got the Logs of EVERYTHING. my friend, Including you being an SNS in RU, So you SHOULD have known better.
spacer.png

spacer.png

You were supposed to know better, Being an RFR yourself, You know that you're allowed to kill Recruits that leave the spawn room without  a trainer.

In the rules it specifically states to not RDM. It's the main ROE: Don't shoot anyone unless it is a war, raid, authorized kidnap scenario, or claimed area. 

You did not follow that and you let your emotions get the best of you, but it happens to the best of us. Appeals are for when you're wrongly banned and with the evidence here, you MassRDMmed (I dunno the plural form for Mass) which results in a two week ban. I suggest you take the time to read the rules and decide on what you want to do. We have a lot of factions that you could join when you get back. 🙂 

Edited by petal
Added link to rules
24 minutes ago, Kickass088 said:

Mass is over 3 or more and the other guy wasn’t a rdm so only 2 and what are you talking about other faction? God dam 

With what you explained, you killed three people randomly. No point arguing when the facts are against you, I suggest you don't get upset also.  Other factions (Army, 2GA, and SOC factions)

1 hour ago, Kickass088 said:

The problem wasn’t he killed me? He never did that makes no sense logs show me killing ur friend twice the other one damaged me first and i Killed him in the trainer room so you’re being biased 

The Problem was that YOU killed him, and then another guy.
You were the Recruit, killing people, As a recruit, with a gun.
Also Part of me thinks that SNS rank was Self promo

5 hours ago, Homast said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

The logs legit show that you massed, I truly don't understand what you are not understanding when it comes to this. There is solid proof that you had massed

5 hours ago, Kickass088 said:

The problem wasn’t he killed me? He never did that makes no sense logs show me killing ur friend twice the other one damaged me first and i Killed him in the trainer room so you’re being biased 

They aren't being biased, the main problem here is that YOU massed. If you were rdmd then you should have made a report and that's that. You shouldn't be calling staff biased when it' s literally their job to take reports and hand out punishments if you do something wrong, regardless of which faction they are in.

4 hours ago, Kickass088 said:

Mass is over 3 or more and the other guy wasn’t a rdm so only 2 and what are you talking about other faction? God dam 

I mean how was it not rdm, wasn't war, wasn't a valid RP scenario so your trying to defend yourself when you know that you massed. Kinda odd man. 

37 minutes ago, Kickass088 said:

that wasn’t rdm. 

Actually, that was RDM. If you read the rules you would understand that there is a rule in which you cannot act in self-defense (vigilantism). -1