In-game name:Jimmie
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_1:1:79248115
Warns: None
Timezone:Mountain time
Playtime?: 120hrs
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Nope
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: I used to be a staff on Venomous gaming MRP server
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have been a staff before and the entire time i was a staff on that server I was mature and had been very active so i could assist people with sits. I have also not been banned or warned on the server. Another reason I should be chosen is because of how active I am, I spend at least 3 hours a day on the server.

Another reason i should be chosen is that I can get on at most times of the day or week so if I'm needed you can get me. Another reason i should be added as a staff is that I am on all the time so I am on when no other staff is on so i can help people that need it even though normally they wouldn't be able to get help.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No i haven't
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: i have not made prior apps on this server
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can spend about 5-6 hours everyday on the server
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I dont have any hobbies
Did you read the staff rules?: Jimmie

It would help to have more staff, but at the same time we can’t just accept a lot of people. I’m going to agree with vizii on this one. I also don’t think applying for staff as soon as you hit 120 hours is the best move, unless you have a lot of experience. On a side note, I don’t think I’ve ever had more then small talk with you, if you ever want to talk, poke me in ts. -1 for now