In-game name:poopa consoma
SteamID - STEAM_0:1:183291062
Warns:1 For RDM
Timezone:Eastern Time Zone
Playtime?:108:37:22
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] King James
    Past experiences as staff: I was a moderator of a very small Gmod server and have applied for others but did not succeed.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think I should be chosen over other applicants for the following reasons. When I have a higher authority or rank than others I really like to make sure i am doing the best i possibly can because I am being trusted to take matters into my own hands and make sure that what is happening is supposed to be happening. I like to make sure people are always following the rules even when I am not staff. The Garnet Gaming community makes me really happy and I would not want to lose the trust of others. I think having the role of a staff member on such a big community takes a lot of responsibility and i believe I have what it takes. If im ever needed to come onto the server or doing something told by a higher up I will listen. When im in a sit I dont take the side of one person unless it is clear that they did something wrong. I took time to read a lot of the motd rules and all of the staff rules. I know how to be in a sit and how it should play out. I really didnt like the server when I joined for the first time so I didnt play it for a year or so. When I came back I really enjoyed playing and the people on the server were very welcoming. I've already made a lot of friends on the server and I hope some of them can see me as a higher up and then maybe they would try to appeal for mod. Whether or not this is accepted thank you so much for reading this and I hope I can make an impact on the server. (Sorry if this was written poorly I tried my best)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes i have been punished on other servers for LTAP and Fail RP
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I am on almost everyday if I am not out of my house. I can stay on for 8 hours with short breaks in between.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am a discord staff for a rainbow six siege discord. And i really like studying about the backstories of games. I do have a VAC ban from CS:GO because I was retarded and poorly cheated.
Did you read the staff rules?: poopa consoma

Edited by fugga

Maybe spend a bit more time on the server and get to know more people, and do /playtime in game and put it directly there because just 84 hours is a bit vague. Never seen you on the server before too, and I am on a lot. Either way good luck.

4 minutes ago, Tzar said:

Maybe spend a bit more time on the server and get to know more people, and do /playtime in game and put it directly there because just 84 hours is a bit vague. Never seen you on the server before too, and I am on a lot. Either way good luck.

Oh, well I am on everyday almost, some people get accepted with 40 or more hours.

Edited by fugga
8 minutes ago, ThaoneMario said:

1- I don't even know you that much and you seem like you don't know the rules either especially the warn you have now 

why does it look like i dont know the rules?

40 minutes ago, HOT-GIRL said:

-1 I feel as if you are braking the rules not just on this server but other server its concerns me that you would even follow em properly In game. Sorry bro

what?

So you just need to fix your staff application I just realized who you are sorry i have shitty memory but yeah now I remember you just fix up your staff up with your Steam id playtime and thats about it but it is gonna get a +1 from me 

Edited by Fetn
i am a fucking idiot
  • Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Fetn said:

-1 I don't really see you in game that often and I don't really know you maybe get more familiar with people on the staff team more.

i have usually been on everyday now I know some of the staff but why does that deserve a -1?

3 minutes ago, HOT-GIRL said:

I dont recommend one word answers how ever you do have a vac ban as well for cheating and that also concerns me some. basicly most of this app concerns me

I could see why that could concern you but that was over 400 days ago and im pretty bad at pvp. what else concerns you in the app so i can improve next time?

Just now, fugga said:

I could see why that could concern you but that was over 400 days ago and im pretty bad at pvp. what else concerns you in the app so i can improve next time?

Thank you for taking this calmly. The thing is is that you have been on more than just garnets and based off of what i have you have broken several rules on other servers. I know thats not part of garnet but you have warns on here as well. Now don't get me wrong but with this kind of status its kinda hard to say  yes.

Just now, HOT-GIRL said:

Thank you for taking this calmly. The thing is is that you have been on more than just garnets and based off of what i have you have broken several rules on other servers. I know thats not part of garnet but you have warns on here as well. Now don't get me wrong but with this kind of status its kinda hard to say  yes.

Buts its only 1 warn i got when i first came to the server. I think thats reasonable. If I dont get banned and i apply another time do you think i have a higher chance?

1 minute ago, HOT-GIRL said:

And those bans were at least 1 or 2 years ago. and only day bans.