poopa consoma - Moderator Application

poopa

1 minute ago, fugga said:

Well do you guys think I had a good staff app at least? even though im not friends with a lot of staff and i have a VAC ban?

It does need some improvement  your paragraphs are combined into 1 but i also recommend not replying a lot on your own post multiple time in a row

Just now, HOT-GIRL said:

It does need some improvement  your paragraphs are combined into 1 but i also recommend not replying a lot on your own post multiple time in a row

so im getting the sense my staff app was ok and needs a little improving but stepping up my game and taking the rules more seriously will get my a higher chance of being accepted? like not having bans or warns

Just now, Fetn said:

Im bout to get proggy to forum warn yall stop fucking typing here like a conversation

Look I'm just doing my job. I'm not the one spamming. So I should not receive a forum warning

+1 I always see you online and active in game, maybe come on teamspeak and show yourself on there to be more involved.  good app and im sure you could be good staff.

if we don't let people join the staff team for having vac bans, half the staff team would be demoted. the reason some of you are leaving -1's aren't very good reason.

to get your exact playtime do "/playtime (name)"  whilst your ingame

and to get your id type "/id (name)"

Edited by Spilq2
  • Agree 2

-1  -  +1

I see you around sometimes but try an be more active in the community an what not. I am unsure of decision right now so It will be a -1 from me until more time I've seen you around more and your name has been passed around more. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Spilq2 said:

+1 I always see you online and active in game, maybe come on teamspeak and show yourself on there to be more involved.  good app and im sure you could be good staff.

if we don't let people join the staff team for having vac bans, half the staff team would be demoted. the reason some of you are leaving -1's aren't very good reason.

to get your exact playtime do "/playtime (name)"  whilst your ingame

and to get your id type "/id (name)"

ohohoh