VietnamVeteran Ban Appeal

Name: VietnamVeteran

SteamID:

Staff who Banned you: Kimberly 

People Involved: One guy do not have name sorry

Reason You were Banned: Attempted Mass RDM

How long were you banned for?: A week

Proof of Ban: I have pictures that I can send to you 

Your side of the story: So I get called up to a admin sit and he freezes me immediately and says that I killed a man and shot 2 others. He then mutes me not really letting me explain what happened and bans me for a week. So I was walking down the street as Police Chef and their was this man just propblocking everything and I called an Admin and nobody came so I start shooting at him because the prob block was not letting me get through. So I start shooting and I am not a good shot when it comes to Gmod so I miss and hit 2 others not killing them just shot them on accident. I finally kill him and about 20seconds later I get pulled to an Admin sit (the funny thing was I got reported and got put in an Admins sit in 20seconds but I report for prop block for about 5 minutes and nothing happens)! So he freezes me and brings the other player up and says you killed 3 people which is a lie because as I said a killed 1 and shot 2 on accident for like 20 damage each not even. So the player that was prop blocking says he RDM'd me on the street. The admin then right after mutes me just for saying can I say my side and bans me for 1 week that's stupid I have played on the server that day for a good 10hrs and he bans me of some random guys story of his side of RDM. I think I should get unbanned and that Admin should me demoted he was rude, and didn't let me talk he muted me on my first sentence and bans me for a week. He didn't even look at logs for proof he just banned me. Plz unban me and demote him because I have played on your server for 25hrs and I have never been so disappointed in the Admins ever.

So, you're really going to lie about minor things? There was no report you made claiming for propblock, because there was none. You explained a guy was building on the street and you didn't like it, so you killed him. That's RDM. You injured two other people which you admitted to, which is considered Att. RDM. With damaging 3+ people, that's attempted Mass RDM. I never claimed you killed 3 people, which is Mass RDM. I wouldn't have banned you for Att. Mass RDM if it was Mass RDM, so your story is already wrong. And I muted you after we talked for about 5 minutes and you explained your side because of a glitch that happens when people talk when banned. I let you explain your story, and I explained to you how it's still Att. Mass RDM. The nerve you have to lie, but still even convict yourself of Att. Mass RDM is astounding.

EDIT:

Here's proof of me looking in the logs, love how you claim I didn't: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1445112124

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1445109755

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK

Don't take rulebreakers into your own hands, also crossfire = rdm. 

I give a high-five to the staff who banned you and muted you. I commend them for handling the situation calmly by asking you to appeal on the forums. The voice mute was probably to avoid their game from being glitched.

26 minutes ago, JakePlays said:

Don't take rulebreakers into your own hands, also crossfire = rdm. 

I give a high-five to the staff who banned you and muted you. I commend them for handling the situation calmly by asking you to appeal on the forums. The voice mute was probably to avoid their game from being glitched.

Thanks Jake, you taught me well ?