DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[MRP] Event Server, Map Change and More!

This post is just clarification and some announcements on multiple things going on with MRP currently.

Event Server and AFSOC

These two things are currently being put on hold until further notice. We still definitely plan on working on these in the future, it is just not currently the highest priority as Garnet has many other servers which acquire his attention. You guys can stop spreading rumors on what is going to happen with the event server and AFSOC as we are not currently working on them and will make plans in the near future.

The Map Change

If you have not seen Garnet's recent post, the map change is planned to take place next Friday. Until then we will remain on Siberia. If you are a current SOC faction member, try to still hop on the server and focus on the good things about the current map, if you only focus on the bad things, then of course you won't enjoy it. If you are a faction leader, make sure to keep an eye on your members who are active and don't make it go unnoticed. 

Faction Meetings / Staff Involvement

We are going to be taking the initiative upon getting more involved with faction members and leaders. We will be talking with faction leaders 1 on 1 and I might even set up meetings with every faction leader involved. Some factions i already know what i want to talk about and some will be just to see what they want to talk about. These meetings will be held to address current problems involving the faction brought up by either me, @JimTrash, @D_Rose or the faction leader them self. If a problem is brought up, we will try to assist the faction leader anyway possible. If you are a faction leader and require immediate assistance from me while we do not have a meeting planned, feel free to contact me.

Current Suggestions

Yesterday i went through another 25 suggestions. If your suggestion did get accepted, please be patient as like i said before, Garnet has many of other servers he is working on currently. Once Garnet is able too, he will start working on the accepted suggestions.

Regular Staff Meetings

I am going to be speaking with the other executives and try to set up bi-weekly meetings for the staff team. We may not always have a lot to talk about at these meetings but it is always important to maintain communication and clarification with everyone.

Other

A few things we can look forward too in the far future is the omega map, a skill tree system, and an event system. The omega map is going to be an urban map set in an Iraq town/village. This map is going to be extreme CQC with a whole lot of community involvement in the decision making and planning stage.

Base Rules / Operation Guidelines

Yesterday @JimTrash had made a post about base rules and i had made a post about operation guidelines, you can find both posts linked below. If you have not already taken a look at them, i suggest you do!

Edited by AwesomeAidan
  • Like 1
  • Informative 5