[IMPORTANT] Leaders/Officers Meeting

We will be having a faction leader / officer meeting on 5/9/20 at 7 pm EST (4 PST | 6 Central)

All officers on MRP and i suggest staff come too should be in attendance unless given permission to miss it by Myself, Jim, or DRose.  So if you cannot make it then please don't hesitate to let us know. 

The meeting will take place in the MRP staff channel, you will be moved in if we see you in teamspeak

If you have any topics you would like to bring up at this meeting, there will be a section of the meeting dedicated to ideas/concerns you may have.

(operation rising pheonix is a go)

Edited by AwesomeAidan
  • Like 5
  • Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1

Here is a list of things which were covered in the community meeting AND the staff meeting, if something is not mentioned on the list below, it means that we had either made a different decision about it in the staff meeting or it is not worth mentioning.

• New Mission Rules and Went over the Vehicle Rules(Link below)

•  

• If you put [OPEN] at the beginning of your comms message, everyone can see it, if you put [RU] or [US], only that respective side can see it.

• Crouch Spamming is against the rules

• More punishments for improper ban/warn strings

• In base KH sims are allowed, not anywhere else in base however

• You are now allowed to use vehicles in raids

• You can now pre-prox anywhere on the map

• Vega ranks have changed

• A lot of stuff was said about how the US is currently being run and how they can improve. If you were there, you know what you need to do with your faction help

• There was also a lot of personal realization specific to people and how they can improve

• Below is a link to a speech by Mike Splint'z which i can not really type out. If you were not at the meeting, i highly suggest you listen to his speech as you will not regret it.

Edited by AwesomeAidan
  • Agree 1