David's Ban Appeal

DavidM

In-game name: David 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:202331410
Staff members in-game name: JesseM
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): JesseM
Date & Time of incident: I wasnt even on when i got banned, but it had to happen sometime on 05/05/2020, maybe around 7:00pm or so 
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Ban Reason: NITRP
How long were you banned for?: 3 Days
Proof of Ban: It shows it when i load up onto Garry's Mod server for Garnet. 
What happened? (include any proof): I have no idea, the last i was on i was never pulled to any sit or had any complaints on me for any reason. I was just basing and that was it.  Maybe it was a mistake on Jesses part but I honestly dont know what has happened. 
Why should your ban be removed?: It again was maybe a mistake but idk why I got banned, i logged of cause i was tired and that was it. I have a good rep with Garnet Gaming Dark RP, i will never do anything to get banned. Spent alot of money lol. 

I will try to get the video from the reporter, I will edit this post when i get the video again.

Edit#1: Reasons for Nitrp - SSA, NLR,  &  RDM
Proof:

Part 3 shows more stun stick abuse you can see that he was killed in the top right then he walks straight out of spawn and immediately starts stun stick abusing again. then the video cuts off right before he kills the reporter Busta

Shows he has and did break rules either way with clearly not messing around.

https://imgur.com/tM63Cst
The rdm. I understand i shouldve talked to him but he left, Busta was getting alittle annoyed it seemed and i asked a higher up and they said if you have proof do it.

https://imgur.com/Y43XSko

Damage logs reset but still he killed a fellow cop.

Did i ban for 4 or 3 days? Should of been 4 but i don't know if i did three my bad

Edit#2: Just not to get any hate just note if this is false nobody was taking sits during the time and it was around 10 minutes later, I was waiting for my trainee and my supervisor to finish up and was told to take a sit so as i did. Was caught in the moment if not of all this is correct but it should be.

-=-

Completely Updated

Granted it was a partial miss understanding and was chaotic around that time.

As you can tell in the video a lot was happening.

@DavidM Nothing personal, Was just trying to do what i deemed suitable from the videos and logs.

Edited by JesseN

Hey Jeff, 

Ok, I remember what was going on at the time. When i was at the tunnel entrance on the other side of spawn, I had gotten shot at by someone with my back turned. As you can see in the video, I had thought that the thief had shot me. The i saw the fellow officer with his gun out at the time and had thought he was the one who had shot me. Then you can see he RDM's me with his gun as i continued to hit him with a stun stick. I do Admit that I NLRed and I do not mind taking a warn, but i dont think i shouldve been banned for that. Anyways, i NLRed and then i had gotten mixed up with the 2 cops as you can see in the video, but then as soon as the other cop started talking i saw his name and then procceeded to stun stick him instead of kill him because i was pissed. In the video you see again he pulls out his weapon and the person who was recording pull out his handgun and then proceeds to kill me. @JesseN No hard feelings or hate over here mate. I promise. 

Okay, My point of view from not knowing what you were thinking is that in the video it clearly shows you SSAing multiple people such as Busta, He had nothing to be involved with your being shot at, We have /report for a reason and  a staff member could of told you who you got shot by. Instead you Pulled out your stun stick and started hitting multiple people? Coming out of spawn hitting fellow CP's and thiefs. You killed Busta aswell with no valid reasoning from what ive seen and logs have shown. Granted logs reset but still. I think if anything a 4 day ban was the minimum. I feel bad and understand im supposed to talk to both sides, In this exact case i have videos, Most logs, and a highers up approval. From the video it looks like you Hit him with your stun stick then he continued to shoot you. But still you NEVER reported it.

You still broke the rules without valid reasoning when there were staff that on the server. I do admit they weren't all doing there job at the time but from time to time they need to have fun aswell. As i mentioned i was told to take sits while my trainee was doing some binds as i did. (Hints the reason I'm above map in the logs screenshots)

I hope you see it from my perspective and that from my point it was far from a false ban. I had proof, (Logs and Video), Approval,  and to top it off you left the server. I don't blame you for leaving the server but does kinda seem sketch after you can clearly tell you broke rules and you knew it as you said. I completely understand i may of been late to Bustas sit. Either way of defending your self or not probably would of resulted in a ban either way due to the evidence provides, If i had gotten to it sooner i would of had more proof of the incident to ban you.

No heart feelings...

Edited by JesseN

If that was the case Than the NITRP should, in my opinion stay because you were hitting a fellow officer with you stunstick which is SSA and you were hitting a fellow member of the PD which is FRP if memory serves, And the NLR was the final nail in the coffin. That even doesnt include the RDM which only really mattered on the leaving thing... Also you SSA'd multiple people which is pretty bad looking for a level 40+ player.

• Like 1

Ok then their isnt really a say in the matter, lokey just wish that I was on to take the punishment instead of coming home from work and being banned XD. Ill tke the punishment and it wont happen again. No hard feelings.