Confused on ban

I was banned off of Starwars rp CW for NITRP. I guess I had the wrong name format and was told I was going to be banned and I was super confused and asked a higher up what was wrong with my name. Then I asked Wolffe and Cody who both continued to ignore me and give me a 1 week ban. I would like to get this changed.

Didn't quite post this in the correct section, I'm going to move this post over there for you. For future referrence make sure you are posting everything under the correct category based on what server you are talking about.

Best of luck with everything

Edited by Enigma
  • 2 weeks later...

i was banned for off starwarRP  for NITRP.  i was just walking around the base and hanging with my friends when i got kicked from the game and a message that said i got a one week ban. earlier i was thrown in jail for Insubordination but all i've done is listen. i would like to be allowed back into the server if that isn't any trouble  

4 hours ago, WhiskeyBourbon said:

@brodyisapotato This is the wrong area to post. And wrong format

Correct me if I am wrong but SWRP does not have a format for reporting or appealing yet. Also I am almost certain this is the correct area so I am not sure what you're on about.

EDIT I thought it was the same person as the one who made the post.
My apologies

Edited by Enigma

Here is the ban appeal format:

In-game name:
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Staff members in-game name:
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident:
Timezone:
Ban Reason:
How long were you banned for?:
Proof of Ban:
What happened? (include any proof):
Why should your ban be removed?:

Please edit your original thread to follow the format. If you are another player that wishes to appeal, please make your own appeal/report in a new thread.

Edited by Phantom