Organization Suggestion

bramnbu

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]

Nowadays there are many different ''Clans'' in DRP and to capitalize on that I think it would be nice to be able to create your own Organization. The Organization will consist of a Leader, Co-Leaders and then normal members. Players will be able to donate money into the Organization in order to unlock exclusive content. This content can be things from an Organization Printer (A 3rd Printer that would have the same stats as a NON-VIP Printer.) Other things could be that you can buy the !credits items but with ingame cash. (These options are subject to change, I just put them there  as to give a direction at what im suggesting.) Lastly the organization would have a player cap at 10-15 players as to not make certain organizations too OP. 

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]

One of the big ups of this server is the simplicity of it, You dont have to wait for 10 mins to get in and it's very easy to get started making money and xp. But I also believe this to be one of the big downs, After a while people start to get bored because it's just the same things over and over. People leave once they've gathered all aquirable things. I'm suggesting this because I believe it will be a nice new addition that will make people grind for new exclusive items. Another thing I believe would be good about this is that it would encourage newer players to make friends with experienced players or start a new organization with other new members and make friends that way. 

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] Note: I know this is a big suggestion that needs a fair bit of coding and I haven't really provided any because I don't know anything about coding. I'm not expecting this suggestion to get added soon IF it is to be accepted, I understand things like this take time along with Garnet having other things to do. 

Honestly I like the idea of clans being full player control as long as rules are being listened too. there's already a party system and basically what you're asking for is just going to be making everything worse.  Not to be rude but it's It's just a waste of code when you could easily download discord get a discord with friends and there there's a group You don't need any extra benefits, or you could just use waste chat You could just create a party. 

5 hours ago, DannKeb said:

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]

Nowadays there are many different ''Clans'' in DRP and to capitalize on that I think it would be nice to be able to create your own Organization. The Organization will consist of a Leader, Co-Leaders and then normal members. Players will be able to donate money into the Organization in order to unlock exclusive content. This content can be things from an Organization Printer (A 3rd Printer that would have the same stats as a NON-VIP Printer.) Other things could be that you can buy the !credits items but with ingame cash. (These options are subject to change, I just put them there  as to give a direction at what im suggesting.) Lastly the organization would have a player cap at 10-15 players as to not make certain organizations too OP. 

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]

One of the big ups of this server is the simplicity of it, You dont have to wait for 10 mins to get in and it's very easy to get started making money and xp. But I also believe this to be one of the big downs, After a while people start to get bored because it's just the same things over and over. People leave once they've gathered all aquirable things. I'm suggesting this because I believe it will be a nice new addition that will make people grind for new exclusive items. Another thing I believe would be good about this is that it would encourage newer players to make friends with experienced players or start a new organization with other new members and make friends that way. 

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] Note: I know this is a big suggestion that needs a fair bit of coding and I haven't really provided any because I don't know anything about coding. I'm not expecting this suggestion to get added soon IF it is to be accepted, I understand things like this take time along with Garnet having other things to do. 

So I kinda agree with Optic it would be a huge mess.  There are already classes for clans for ex bloodz leader and cripz leader   

Edited by ThaoneMario
1 hour ago, ThaoneMario said:

So I kinda agree with Optic it would be a huge mess.  There are already classes for clans for ex bloodz leader and cripz leader   

I see where you're coming from but at the same time, no one uses bloodz/crips unless its new players who join with friends, all clans use there custom classes. 

I'd rather not reinforce the idea of having a shit ton of donators with stacked classes making 15 man clans with each other, while raiding all the other bases on the server while they're nearly untouchable. !party is enough. -1

• Agree 1
On 5/15/2020 at 6:11 AM, OpTic Gunner said:

Honestly I like the idea of clans being full player control as long as rules are being listened too. there's already a party system and basically what you're asking for is just going to be making everything worse.  Not to be rude but it's It's just a waste of code when you could easily download discord get a discord with friends and there there's a group You don't need any extra benefits, or you could just use waste chat You could just create a party. 

i agree with gunner there already a party system so there's no point in adding it .

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest proggy

spacer.png

Denied

A plugin dedicated for clans is likely not something that will be coming to the DarkRP server. The party system should be sufficient.

Giving more advantages to large groups doesn't seem like a great move. There is already a ton of incentive to join a big group of players.