Coyote Warn appeal

Looking at the evidence, the 1st jump looks like a crouch jump over the railing, if I'm not correct. I do not see where the 2nd jump is. I feel like the evidence is not even clear to the point where you can even tell if Coyote was crouch jumping or not. A time stamp would be good to see where he jumped and what was considered crouch jumping. 

1 minute ago, Koulit said:

He crouch jumps once to get over the railing, and another time right before murray scopes in.

If you look closely it almost seems like he aint even jumping over the rail in the first jump either

• Like 3
  • Cringe 4
  • Disagree 2
1 minute ago, Koulit said:

He crouch jumps once to get over the railing, and another time right before murray scopes in.

If I'm not wrong, I'm pretty sure crouch jumping over railings are allowed. When Murray scoped in, Coyote just fully peeked his body, don't even see him jumping.

1 minute ago, Topshot1 said:

If I'm not wrong, I'm pretty sure crouch jumping over railings are allowed. When Murray scoped in, Coyote just fully peeked his body, don't even see him jumping.

You cant see his head shoot up and then come crashing bac down to earth like an astroid

• Like 3
  • Cringe 3
  • Disagree 1
Just now, Murray said:

You cant see his head shoot up and then come crashing bac down to earth like an astroid

Thats where it comes to Coyotes video, if you have not seen it you should. You can see the ghille model crash back and come back up.

Just now, Topshot1 said:

Thats where it comes to Coyotes video, if you have not seen it you should. You can see the ghille model crash back and come back up.

yes, they do look like they crouch when they hit the ground but the only way to make your head shoot up like that is crouching mid air

• Like 3
  • Cringe 3
  • Disagree 1
Just now, Murray said:

yes, they do look like they crouch when they hit the ground but the only way to make your head shoot up like that is crouching mid air

Still don't believe you have watched Coyotes video. You have just proved my point by you saying this

4 minutes ago, Murray said:

In Coyotes video, the 1st jump he does is exactly what you described which is not crouch jumping.

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Topshot1 said:

Still don't believe you have watched Coyotes video. You have just proved my point by you saying this

In Coyotes video, the 1st jump he does is exactly what you described which is not crouch jumping.

but he dont shoot up like that on his first jump bro tbh the last jump on his video looks the closest to what he did

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Murray said:

but he dont shoot up like that on his first jump bro tbh the last jump on his video looks the closest to what he did

He doesn't shoot up like that on his first jump because he crouch jumped over the railing which is allowed.