In-game name: 501st CDR 7567 Rex

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93039978

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:  501st CDR 7567 Rex has played for 200:46:16

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): None
Past experiences as staff: 2-3 Months of Staff on Garnet's MRP (Got accepted in September 2018, left in November same year)
Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I believe that you should choose me over other applicants because I'm very dedicated to the server. Over the past week, I have gained 45 hours on the server, which is an average of about 6 hours per day. I plan on clocking in more and more hours per day as time progresses. By the time school is fully over for me, which will be in three weeks, I'll be able to be on the server for 9+ hours per day. I'll also be on a tight watch for minges, in order to keep a RP environment while on the server.  This community  has been great to me, and I want to give back to Star Wars RP by making sure nobody ruins our environment. 

Also, over the course of my time on Military RP back in 2018, I learned the 
necessities and what it takes to be a staff member. Of course, this is a different environment with slightly different rules, but I  will do my absolute best to uphold these rules and standards for a staff member. I'm very accustomed to taking sits and the system that is in place on GarnetGaming. Overall, I will be putting in a lot of hours into the server, and I have past experience with this community and the system. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have not

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made one on April 30

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6-8 Hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I enjoy going airsofting, but due to the current situations I am unable to do that

Did you read the staff rules?: 501st CDR 7567 Rex /  Mob

Edited by Mob
Making Paragraphs less clusted
  • Agree 1
  • Community Director

+1 - I've only had pleasant interactions with you, you seem live a very level headed guy; the staff team would be lucky to have you - I hope you get staff, good luck!

- Zeros/Conway

Edited by AlexConway
  • Forums Moderator

Only good experiences with Mob / Rex. Stepped up as soon as Deeko left and rebuilt 501st. Very strong application, always active, would love to see Mob as a staff member! 

+1