• Most players 632
      • StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 217 / 217
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 689 / 952 Total players
    • 72% Filled servers
    • DENIED Upon review of evidence posted above I have decided to deny your appeal. Not only did you admit to it in your appeal but you were also told multiple times to stop, those were your verbal's, and warnings. You continued despite being told to stop. Your ban will remain Thank you for attempting an appeal, as well as the effort you have put into your appeal.
    • Hi, so I appreciate you having the time to make an appeal. Like I told you in the sits we had I apologise that Sid took your printers and that he ruined your fun, but I also informed you that propblocking his base in an act of petty revenge was not the way to go. After giving you enough chances to depart and leave Sid alone after telling you to not propblock his base, you proceeded to do it at least three different times in which I had to be called to clean it up. I felt on the 2nd instance that we had cleared it up, but apparently that was not the case. So I hit you for mass propblock because of that.   I'll attach an Imgur album here because otherwise the post might be too long, but I have multiple screenshots of you blocking off Sid's front door with blast doors and invisible(ish) props. You feeling wronged does not give you carte blanche to break the rules. You also received a Leaving to Avoid Punishment addition for leaving before I could issue the ban.   https://imgur.com/a/uDppIZS
    • UNDER REVIEW Thank you for your appeal. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your ban. Please note, bans will only be appealed if they are of a false nature, incorrect reasoning, and in some cases mishandling of sit/report/ban. 
    • In-game name: sleepypost SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/id/sleepypost/Staff members in-game name: Sts errol Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): Unable to retrieve as I'm banned Date & Time of incident: 6/8/2024Timezone: Central Daylight TimeBan Reason: Prop Spam How long were you banned for?: 2 weeksProof of Ban: I'm unsure about what "proof of ban" entails, but I was banned, and I believe a verbal confirmation should suffice. As a non-VIP member, the primary way to earn substantial money is by leveling up printers halfway and running with them. This was my plan until Sid Wilson, a VIP player, raided me and refused to return them. While I understand his actions are within the server's rules, as a non-VIP player, it left me with very limited options for the next hour and a half.   In my frustration, I attempted to annoy him in hopes of reaching a compromise. Unfortunately, this resulted in my banishment for two weeks by Sts Errol for prop spamming his front door. While I acknowledge the wrongdoing, I feel Errol's decision was hasty at the least. I hold nothing but respect for Errol (after a conversation about French); I merely believe I was already at a disadvantage in the situation and was given no leeway.   During the sit, Errol's intervention exacerbated the situation as Sid was allowed to disrespect me both verbally and physically through emotes. I acknowledge my wrongful actions and have no intention of repeating them. However sometimes, the weaker man needs support from the staff instead of scrutiny. I made my actions out of desperation, and they won't be repeated.   Thank you for your understanding.
    • I have hardly seen you in game much if at all so I think that maybe we get on at different times? But seeing as johnweak gave you his referral I would assume he at least has seen you. Now with that said you have made two previous apps which both were put into interview stage and then both denied after the fact to which you have gave your explanation but in the denied reason it does give due to behavior issues or things we have seen in game. However I cannot attest to these again due to I don't see you any. Your app is well-written and you have a decent amount of hours in game. You say you can give 2-3 hours but didn't give whether that was per day or per week. But overall I am just going to remain NEUTRAL due to I don't see you any.
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tyronious

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines