• Most players 632
      • StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 263 / 263
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 868 / 1045 Total players
    • 83% Filled servers
    • @TheBreadofLife "I state..you're fat & gay, he's fat & gay, get out my base."  
    • ACCEPTED I'm going to revoke the ban on a technicality, you were being spectated due to accusations of you cheating, but most of the video was lost due to a glitch on Buster's end. This is not a declaration that you are innocent, because the proof I did see was just shy of the mark to keep you banned..However due to the fact that it did not quite meet that mark, I'll allow you to return to the server. We'll be monitoring you for further issues of this kind, so I would take this as your instruction to not cheat on our server, else next time there will be no appeal. 
    • You were banned by Versa His steam ID is STEAM_0:1:196074781 Your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:34450400   Shortly after your Homophobia ban, you were banned for Ban evasion 2024-05-23 - 11:03:33 JustACrab(STEAM_0:0:34450400) Unknown(CONSOLE) 03-00:00 Ban Evasion
    • I have fallen and I can't get up!
    • Hello and thank you for applying. I was one of the people (alongside German) who was helping you with figuring out how to write an application so I'm at least knowing of what's up. Before I add my piece, I would like to make a correction in that I was mostly helping you figure out how to apply, but I did not give you my referral.   As for your app, you do have more hours than many who apply and that's always good. You are very gung-ho on making reports and I remember seeing your name pop up a lot when I saw people being reported (of course you were the one reporting, not being reported) which is appreciated. However I will add on that your paragraphs on the "Why should we accept you" section are pretty brief and at times a bit hard to read, you apparently have current active warns and that despite your protest, you did not read the staff rules. I would recommend reading those VERY closely. Would also recommend fixing your Steam ID since it's also incorrect. You can use https://steamid.io/ to help you find it. It should look like this for example (this is mine: STEAM_0:1:41864700)   Overall I think there are some things you can fix, as the community has let you know. For now I'm not so certain in your abilities at this time, but I do wish of you the best of luck regardless.   -1
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TheBreadofLife

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines