• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 166 / 166
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 486 / 790 Total players
    • 62% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• I haven't really interacted with you a ton, but I've not had any bad experiences with you at least. You do enjoy a good deal of support from the community, your hours are good, and while you do have a previous ban for mass RDM it's mattered little in the time I've seen you personally. You're a pretty decent player and I don't object to giving you a shot, honestly.   +1
    • Your app is overall good, even if your paragraphs could maybe be a bit longer. You meet our playtime requirement, your previous staff experience is good, and it looks like you are staying within the rules judging by your lack of ban history on GarnetGaming as far as I can tell. I can't speak to you as a person since in all honesty I do not remember who you are at all, but I do hope to meet you at some point in the server.   I'm going to also be neutral for now but I hope to see you on here soon. If you see me in game, don't feel scared to interact with me!
    • Haven't had too much interactions with you but the ones I've had have been good. Your previous staff experience is a definite boon and valuable to have, your hours are excellent, and your app is also well-structured. You do have a previous ban history mind you, but it being from some time ago at least gives me some leeway in assuming you've changed your previous behaviour. Overall, see no reason at this time to refuse you.   +1
    • Your hours are good, your app is well-written, and from personal experience with you I have had a good time. You're pretty chill and never get into rule-breaking, and while I don't know your knowledge of the rules I would defer back to my previous point of (at least rarely) ever seeing you in sits. A good reputation and previous staff experience also follows, and with that I think I'm confident to give you my vote.   +1
    • DENIED After careful review of your appeal and the events pertaining/leading up to your ban. We regretfully inform you that your request for an appeal of your ban has been denied at this time. This is mostly but may not be limited to the following reasons: I would first like to say I appreciate the time and effort put into this appeal. Secondly your appeal is getting denied after giving more then enough time to fix it following the correct format. Thank you for attempting an appeal, as well as the effort you have put into your appeal.
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tyronious

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines