• Most players 632
      • StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 226 / 226
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 808 / 1007 Total players
    • 80% Filled servers
    • NEUTRAL   Like the others imma say up you effort on the paragraphs, I have seen you on quite a bit before so thats a good point with the hours.
    • neutral paragraphs do not meet the requirements, solid activities baseball is the greatest sport in the world, and summer camps are nice. just beef up your paragraphs and ill +1
    • Neutral Your paragraphs are a tad short, other than that application is well made. You are very articulate with the rules and i believe you would make a decent staff member with a little more guidance.
    • +1 I have met you in game alot and you seem really chill lol you read the staff rules and seem to be interested but I cant know too soon only thing I would say to change is to add one more paragraph to fill up the 2 required goodluck!
    • In-game name: The Coopa Discord username: minecraftgraggleAge: 15SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:510788236Active Warns: NoneTimezone: ESTCurrent Playtime: 433:16:00Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: YES Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: YESDo you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YESReferral(s): SuS Ropolka DsC | Past experiences as staff: None only have been a gamemaster for a SWRP server beforeWhy should we choose you over other applicants?: I have been here for about 1 month, learned a lot, and made friends along the way. As I continue my journey here at Garnet Gaming I want to see how well I would be as staff. I have seen so much of RDM and Prop blocking that it makes us sick. I am online a lot even when there is 0 staff I can be there. I would like to fill the role of a staff member to show that I am willing to work hard and I know some applicants will not make the hard work and time/effort like I do. Lastly, I should be chosen due to my skills such as my effort/time and the hard work I put into the role. Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have never been banned nor have I ever been warned I have been jailed for small rule-breaking but not too much. Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have never made a prior application on the forums here. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can work from about 7 AM - 9 AM then 4 PM-8 PM If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I have some hobbies such as reading that I do at the end of my day for about 30 minutes. Another hobby I do outside of GMOD is that I like to watch/playing baseball. My last hobby would be that I work at some summer camps.  Did you read the staff rules?: Coopa
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ManRayKC

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines