• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 240 / 240
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 795 / 1027 Total players
    • 77% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• Please use the following format for a staff report: https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/23718-format-playerstaff-report/     Or this one for a ban appeal: https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/23716-format-ban-appeal/     If you could use those formats it will give us a better idea of going on. Your story sounds very strange and does not make alot of sense.    Thank you
    • Steam id: #      2 "dill pickles?"     STEAM_0:1:78022146  00:15      110    2 active   My name in Garnet Gaming is The able bull   Was banned on 7/7/24 i believe   And here's what happened: As soon as i entered the server I was rdm'd by a guy and lost  a lot of gear that was in my hands out my inventory And i made a report on him and got him jailed for 4 minutes. Then he got all his friends to come around and harass and rdm every time i spawned so i kept making reports on his friends for rdm to and got a few of them banned for 3 weeks and also jailed on multipule occasions for also 4 minutes. Long story short every time i was done making a report they would come up and body block and trap my character in a corner and also spawn props where i couldnt move and talk mad junk cursing and saying rude stuff, litterally harassing and rdming non stop   And so the manager came and said they jsut had a discussion with the admins saying if they keep it up they will be banned not to go by them. So i was walking around the city and they were right there and i said yeah i got the admins looking out so yall better stop. and the manager pulled a sit with just me and said dude i told you not to go by them and he banned my steam id for 10 years! and i love garnet gaming, may i please be unbanned?
    • +1 Coopa is a good dude. I've interacted with him consistently since he started playing on the server and can honestly say I think he would be a good staff member. He has played a ton within two months on the server and I am confident in his knowledge of the rules, especially since he reports people a lot for breaking them. I learned a lot of the punishments based off of reporting people so I feel like that only helps his case. I would have liked to see two large paragraphs but because I know you I don't really need them, best of luck Coopa!
    • V2!   I have taken a look at my pargrashs and have edited them to make a little more into it. Please tell me anything I should add or remove. Thanks! - Sign, Coopa "I am still alive"
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Sedda

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines